Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,455 views
Lgf8LEy.jpg
 
He's not the only one, there's nothing there for me, either. Most likely my Adblocker's caught it, which means you need to find a new image host, if you want people to actually see what you're posting.

I saw it just fine under one of the strictest internet providers in the world. Perhaps you need to turn off your ad blocker rather than asking for it to be rehosted, it's probably the simplest way for everyone.
 
Well... China's internet is not THAT strict. I used to live there for three years and it was fine. Granted, they did hack into my dad's laptop, but other than that it was fine.
 
True, but 9Gag is really subpar.
Youtube is vastly inferior to vimeo for quality but that doesn't stop us from posting their videos.
 
Am I missing something with the Airbus, or is that a photoshop?
 
That is terrifying. Thankfully it's not real.
 
You can get so creative with long exposures!


​
 
Back