Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,724 views
tumblr_mr18hl7Kbv1r3zypyo1_500.jpg
 
Yeah, thick bread baked in a stone oven aka nan bread, popular in Islamic regions of the world.
 
Yeah, it's an unleaven bread, made without yeast that is cooked on the inside wall of a wood-fired clay pot called a naan.

EDIT: Ninja'd.
 
Naan is a leavened oven-baked flat bread from India. Pita, is the same thing, except it's popular in Islamic regions of the world.

Tree'd(?)
 
Oh, I see, Ford cars are pretty good, some of them are very reliable :)

Wait, I just remembered the GTP award's quote of the year, oh, silly me :lol:
 
1. Engine block isn't a Ford motor.
2. Well of course not, new Fords suck. All new trucks suck. :D

I've had it coming though lmao.


:sly:
 
As long as we don't go the Carmemes route of pingpong between "masl iz good, vtak is sheet" and "masl is sheet, vtak iz good" we should be all good...
 
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/250x250/38150636.jpg
 
Back