Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,771 views
1312014210586.jpg
 
MblWATC.jpg


Personally, I'm gonna killed by Solid Snake.

The Lone Wanderer from Fallout 3 (created by me of course). He's carrying an assortment of Pistols, Assault Rifles, 3 Shotguns, several plasma-based weapons, a Microwave Emitter, a Missile Launcher, a Minigun, a Flamer, a Gatling laser. a Heavy Incinerator, a Tesla Cannon, and is also guarded by a highly radiation-resistant Super Mutant with his own Gatling laser, and a loyal but vicious dog.

Yeah, I'm pretty screwed.
 
Oh god! Flappy Birds are after me!
 
Oh No's

B spec bob is after me....



...



Pretty sure I'll be fine, so long as I don't stand still doing an impression of a barrier.
 
Rick Ross must've used some of the money in that jar to get himself his gold on the last page.
 
Last edited:
-> ...
^ At WOT, all the freaking time! Whether if its from a...

- Any Subaru's Boxer w/ a HKS Cat-Back
- Any performance-built Honda at VTEC
- A BMW S54 I-6 at full VANOS
- Any tuned Turbo'ed/Supercharged engine at full spool/whine
- Any V8 w/ an exhaust.
- Any Italian exotic V8
- A Lexus LFA at full song
- etc.

:drool:
 

The Sunbird has tried to eat my tools before. I don't even remember what I was trying to do (probably something to do with the battery), but I ended up having to fish a small socket out of the bumper structure. Not fun.
 
You're meme is bad, and you should feel bad
You are a meme is bad? You should learn grammar before you correct people online. Says the guy who is many scotches drunk.

DAMN IT, NOW I SEE I'M TOO LATE TO CORRECT THIS DUMB GUY TRYING TO CORRECT OTHER GUY.
 

So who's gonna hunt the player down if the last game he or she plays is Gran Turismo 6? Another version of the player in a racing suit?

Hmm...who else could it be...Sebastian Vettel's voice? Ghost of Ayrton Senna, maybe? C7 Corvette Stingray? A bunch of Nissan Skylines?

I don't know what to expect coming my way!
 
Back