- 34,949

- Indian Falls, NY
- slashfan7964
The 6.0 Navistar diesel was a Powerstroke engine used in a light duty F250/F350s or Super Duty's that was known to have some very serious reliability issues.I don't get it.
The 6.0 Navistar diesel was a Powerstroke engine used in a light duty F250/F350s or Super Duty's that was known to have some very serious reliability issues.I don't get it.
The issues that it had were easily correct however. Once fixed it was a decent engine that gave good power but it has a bad reputation. Ford did away with them and now develops them in house...the only American truck brand to do that. They've always used other diesels for years, and that's a big part of why I don't like them, besides the fact I despise diesels to begin with. Or anything that isn't a V8 for that matter, with the exception of recreational vehicle engines like ATV's and snowmobiles.If it was bad in a Super Duty, I'd hate to imagine how it was in this:
![]()
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buick_Regal#Grand_National.2C_T-Type_and_GNXOr anything that isn't a V8 for that matter
First gen please. Couldn't care less about the rest of them. GNX or not.
Damn you 455.First gen please. I don't give a 🤬 about the rest of them![]()
They came with another one as well if I remember correctly.Damn you 455.
I don't give a 🤬 about the rest of them![]()
Meh. Sure its impressive for its day but its not my thing.You dare insult the GNX and it's badness and it's "just" 245HP monster of a turbo V6!?
Nah, these aren't 30's today, no Stalin's regime here.The people in charge of this specific portion were later killed.
I'd say 0-60 in 4.3 seconds is still impressive today.Meh. Sure its impressive for its day but its not my thing.