Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,153 views
Doesn't top it :lol:

The point I'm trying to make is that anyone who thinks a Honda can't do a wheelie is gravely mistaken.
 
I love that Honda yet can't help to think this is it's future.

1888486_658522044196773_1000936152_n-1.jpg
1925230_729094667111099_260940296_n.jpg

Then this will happen!
7774_729031440450755_221786988_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
The point I'm trying to make is that anyone who thinks a Honda can't do a wheelie is gravely mistaken.
I never said that :p
 
I don't think you understand where I was going with that. As I said, look at the catastrophe with Maiden in 1982.

You mean that group of nutjobs who assumed that Iron Maiden were satanists? I wouldn't consider that a "catastrophe". I'm aware of the longstanding false belief that metal bands and fans are satanists. I have been listening to metal since before you were born. That attitude does seem more prevalent in the US than anywhere else so it's never really been a concern for me.

Lastly, the t-shirt bears the image of a satan-like individual. Hence why I said that they would probably kick you out of church even if it was a Justin Bieber t-shirt bearing the same design. And they're quite right to do so. While I am not religious in the slightest, it's their house and their rules. I generally don't get wound up about a t-shirt, but if you try to come into my house wearing something that I or my wife deem offensive, you won't be coming in. Period.
 
Try listening to Rammstein in the States or Canada.... the looks you'll get are hilarious.

I used to live in Toronto. Lots of rock and metal fans there. One of my close friends was actually a big Rammstein fan too.
 
Sadly the new generation is really uneducated in the field of music. Drive downtown and you'll see every 'swagger' give you a disgusted look.
 
Sadly the new generation is really uneducated in the field of music. Drive downtown and you'll see every 'swagger' give you a disgusted look.

>Downtown Toronto

Why would you even care what those people think?

Heck, if they look at you like that you're probably doing something right.

6y1t6.jpg


:p
 
Yes, it's a Navistar diesel Ford used for a while that is notorious for having issues, but in all actuality is pretty decent once you get them sorted out. Fortunately, Ford now develops their diesels in house.

75948_583567168399323_1675721166_n.jpg
giphy.gif
 
And you to get in on that, but all you can do is just sit there and watch.


tumblr_inline_mmywa9JP4u1qz4rgp.gif



That is probably the truest post I've ever read here :lol:


TB
Claims to be a car lover.
Jokes about them being destroyed. :guilty:


Well, they are getting restored...I thought it was funny.
 
Back