Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,302 views
Placeholder text blunders...

WqxJlNC.jpg

Gu4S59s.jpg

UXrkdyD.jpg

1I4ddYe.png

AhHn4Ey.jpg

LL6vkUb.jpg
 
Presenting, the education minister of the United Kingdom:

Gove-011.jpg
 
That's probably what my neighbors were thinking when I started up my Grand Prix, especially when it had a pretty big exhaust leak right at the rear header/downpipe flanges.
 
That's probably what my neighbors were thinking when I started up my Grand Prix, especially when it had a pretty big exhaust leak right at the rear header/downpipe flanges.
The pickup has 2 mufflers and cats and I can hear it about 75 yards away at idle, but from that distance its faint. Up next to it though its much louder than your average car. When it didn't have exhaust at all, at idle the ground would shake like an earthquake so hard the rocks would bounce around. That how I like it.
 
Yeah you got me there. I thought about the Ad first ( it is a good Ad, right ) then the joke hit me and the 787B fit ( in my mind, I thought it was red & green ) and then when I went to do up the image joke, was when I realised the colours being not right. So I found an image when the orange looked sorta red.
 
Back