That card is to friendships as to what Monopoly is to family's.That card has ended more friendships than Merle Robbins could ever envision.
It is also a repost.![]()
Today, class, we're going to learn multiplication. Let's start with 2x2x2.
![]()
Nice purse omnis![]()
![]()
What do you think caused the apocalypse? It clearly happened right after the movie was released.I am legend on TV now, I saw this :
![]()
Did they also foresee Afleck ??![]()
Today, class, we're going to learn multiplication. Let's start with 2x2x2.
![]()
Yes, it's Frozen, and no, it's not the greatest Disney film ever. It's okay, and that's about it.Seeing all the memes lately I'd say Frozen.
"*raises hand*Today, class, we're going to learn multiplication. Let's start with 2x2x2.
![]()
I saw it. It was ok, too much singing for my tastes. Might as well have been a musical.I never saw it, but I only hear people telling me it's like the best Disney movie ever.
I saw it. It was ok, too much singing for my tastes. Might as well have been a musical.