Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,170 views
CNN has their priorities.
image.jpg
 
That reminds me of the one news report that was interrupted because Justin Beiber got arrested. :lol:

I forget what they were originally taking about, but I believe it was pretty important.
 
About the possible shut down of the NSA.

'Congresswoman, I'm going to have to interrupt you for a second here. I have just heard of breaking news!'

The NSA is shut down? World Hunger is on the decline? The last troops are being sent home?

'Justin Bieber, recently arrested, is now in court facing trial'

Oh FFS!
 
Last edited:
Now that's what I call taking advantage of the average Fox viewer.
 
For those of you who are NASCAR fans, I've heard some breaking news.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. will be starring in a new Hollywood film, CastaDale. The story starts when Dale and Denny take a joyride in his Fedex plane and have a few problems over the ocean. After finding an island, Dale befriends a volleyball named Lance, and begins writing down his experiences in stone.

Coming to a theater near you.
9515246.jpg

1112486.jpg
 
If that's from Car Memes, I'm surprised it isn't a guy drifting an S13 or something instead of riding an ATV. :lol:

EDIT: Or chucking an Impreza off a dirt ramp.
 
I'll tie her up and dick around on GTP, which by the way, is what happens pretty much everyday. :sly:
 
If that's from Car Memes, I'm surprised it isn't a guy drifting an S13 or something instead of riding an ATV. :lol:

EDIT: Or chucking an Impreza off a dirt ramp.
Nah it was from a Honda ATC fan page lol
 
@Slash I don't know...it might be because I've seen it a million and one times. Lol
 
Back