Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,172 views
I just saw it this morning on a local radio stations FB page haha.
 
drugs.png

@xXKingJoshXx stop giving your dog drugs, mmkay?
@Beeblebrox237
 
A Newbie's Guide to Posting Things That Might Get You in Trouble:

DO

Ask a member of staff before you post it
Post it after getting the okay from a member of staff

DON'T
Post it anyway.
Enquire if it's over the line in the post.
Tell the staff they can delete it if they want - they know they can


Hope this helps!
 
You personally?
 
Well put it this way, it's a joke picture that's meant to be funny in the Funny Pictures thread, literally the only scenario I can think of where a PC would be on the top. :sly:

*digs flameproof suit out of the cupboard*
 
Someone's jealous. ;)
 
Yeah... that's a little sickening. I see things not with what they should be. :sick:
 
:scared:
 
Back