Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,151 views
2D274905341139-target-photoshop-thigh-gap.blocks_desktop_large.png


Man look at that thigh gap, gotta get some of that...said no man ever

A special thanks to target for showing the world they can't Photoshop, then they wonder why they get hacked cause they don't know how to interwebs
 
Man look at that thigh gap, gotta get some of that...said no man ever

A special thanks to target for showing the world they can't Photoshop, then they wonder why they get hacked cause they don't know how to interwebs

:lol:

If you like that, I can recommend PSDisasters. It's provided me with years of loyal lol service.
 
Man look at that thigh gap, gotta get some of that...said no man ever

Yeeeaaaaa, I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you there.

A special thanks to target for showing the world they can't Photoshop, then they wonder why they get hacked cause they don't know how to interwebs

It's either a horrific photoshop (and mislabel? Juniors?), or it's a bad 3D model - it's hard to tell.
 
Just stick an equal sign about 1/3 of the way through.
 
Yeeeaaaaa, I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you there.

So you like that fakery...and thigh gap in general? To each their own I suppose.



It's either a horrific photoshop (and mislabel? Juniors?), or it's a bad 3D model - it's hard to tell.

It was confirmed to be one in an MSN NBC article hence the reason I found out about it. So not that hard to tell.
 
It was confirmed to be one in an MSN NBC article hence the reason I found out about it. So not that hard to tell.

I'm saying it's possible that target used a 3D model to create the image.
 
Wrong thread.
 
Back