Lain
Premium
- 7,113

- Pasadena, TX
- Yaywalter
I'm on all tiers except "pre-made lesser lords".
I'm on all tiers except "pre-made lesser lords".
Heh. Read up on that particular publication, then tell me how real you think it is.Sunday Sport
I think its a type of style or summut lol im not sure myself, but im sure that i absolutely detest that wordI'm getting old. I don't know what swag is, nor can I pigeon-hole it into one stereotype.
I have got to track down one of those Honda Porsches[sic].
I have got to track down one of those Honda Porsches[sic].
Especially if you know exactly how it is feet get that way.Get rid of that foot picture. That isn't funny. That's disgusting.
Foot picture
That isn't funny.
That's disgusting.
I can only think of one way and it involves something sharp and spinny, but I might be wrongEspecially if you know exactly how it is feet get that way.
Nope, their entire childhood, Chinese women had their feet wrapped in bandages so tight that the feet grew that way.I can only think of one way and it involves something sharp and spinny, but I might be wrong