Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,002 views
Heyyyy, here's something that's not quite, but almost funny (looking at you slash)

3142014193364.jpg


;)

Anyway...

February-23-2014-09-09-52-aEwWeBo460sv1.jpg


February-22-2014-05-49-57-someconversationsarescary1.jpg


31320140805151.jpg


310201406355.jpg


March-13-2014-03-05-40-ScreenShot20140312at9.51.22PM.png


hopefully this is back on track?
 
It was that image and exaggeration that made me giggle haha.
 
Heyyyy, here's something that's not quite, but almost funny (looking at you slash)

3142014193364.jpg

Let's make something clear: This is not a funny picture. It has no value as a picture. Post it in the jokes thread next time. No more pictures of text, or pictures of video stills. Use your brain.
 
Let's make something clear: This is not a funny picture. It has no value as a picture. Post it in the jokes thread next time. No more pictures of text, or pictures of video stills. Use your brain.
He included funny pictures in the post, as I do not believe he was posting it as a funny picture, but rather a little off topic slice of humour directed at Slash.
 
He included funny pictures in the post, as I do not believe he was posting it as a funny picture, but rather a little off topic slice of humour directed at Slash.

I know and I don't care.
 
I think it's akin to telling somebody off for writing a comment about one of their funny pictures. I don't think we can blame somebody for having a little off-topic banter once in a while.
 
Back