- 4,999

- United States
- GTP_Johnny1996
Well, its not that embarrassing. I read "bass" as in fish.I'm the only thought who thought of a bass guitar, am I?
Well, its not that embarrassing. I read "bass" as in fish.I'm the only thought who thought of a bass guitar, am I?
I'm twice embarrassed now. I first saw the guitar, and still read it "bass" as in fish.
Wait, did he request that the image was 'shopped?Alexander Lukashenko (the president of Belarus): "Edit my photo!"
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Do you live in the south?I'm twice embarrassed now. I first saw the guitar, and still read it "bass" as in fish.![]()
I do but I always pronounce it as "base"Do you live in the south?
No, but my interests would lead you to believe that I do.Do you live in the south?
Its that for the instrument and music, it what Johnny said for fish.I do but I always pronounce it as "base"
So you save 1 cent while blow up like a baloon because you're allergic to peanuts... incoming lawsuit WalmartWent to Walmart today
![]()
Went to Walmart today
![]()
I remember when I was 9 and that was a funny picture/meme...I'm 24 now
If it fits, it ships.How not to transport a tractor.
Is that... Comic Sans?
My browser only uses Comic Sans. SOME people actually think it is a good font.
It blows my mind that people actually hate a font...
Wow, much phone, such drama, 5 old blond kid, very jelous. Wow.