Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,597 views
376415_10150990739824516_694663875_n.jpg


trees-dont-move.png


6daa2ceff3ee6ffc50248af68a2eeb29.jpg
 
Last edited:
There's a whole series of images on this person's blog post, and you guys, especially cyclists should have a look.

13594663575_1c4ecca290_o.jpg



If I Owned the Road. Enjoy.
 
Welcome to Canada, we'll leave the door unlocked, valuables are on the kitchen table. Have a good day, eh?
Most places out in the country are like that. My grandma's house included.
But her "most valuable" items are cooking related
 
Speaking of "there your problem"...you're no hero and you didn't save the thread. You've perpetuated the issue so sad
Never claimed to be a hero, and I kind of brought it back on topic from the gibberish that was being posted.

But, this is yet again dragging the thread off topic, so to bring it back again...

h4C47CDA8
E.T reference, if you've never watched the movie.
 
Never claimed to be a hero, and I kind of brought it back on topic from the gibberish that was being posted.

But, this is yet again dragging the thread off topic, so to bring it back again...

h4C47CDA8
E.T reference, if you've never watched the movie.

How young do you think I am... and most people here?
 
How young do you think I am... and most people here?
Not quite sure, some people around here act their age, others are a little iffy. I'd guess you're somewhere in your twenties. You don't seem to be of an older, more laid-back group, but you're not immature, either.

But I know E.T didn't do so well in certainmplaces, and the Walking Dead thing was missed, so I figured I'd point it out.
 
Not quite sure, some people around here act their age, others are a little iffy. I'd guess you're somewhere in your twenties. You don't seem to be of an older, more laid-back group, but you're not immature, either.

But I know E.T didn't do so well in certainmplaces, and the Walking Dead thing was missed, so I figured I'd point it out.

Yeah but the walking dead thing seemed to miss the mark because people seem bad with reference type jokes, and I've noticed (me included) that more often now people watch that show once it is out on Netflix or save it for a while on their DVR.

Anyways we're being buzz killingtons.
 
Yeah but the walking dead thing seemed to miss the mark because people seem bad with reference type jokes, and I've noticed (me included) that sometimes people watch that show once it is out on Netflix or save it for a while on their DVR.

Anyways we're being buzz killingtons.
Agreed. Here's another picture.
Bluetooh-For-Teeth-.jpg
 
Welcome to Texas, over 7 million people have registered guns and another 4 million have 3 unregistered shotguns.

Eh... Doesn't really seem like something to be proud of...

EDIT: but then again 4 million people sharing 3 shotguns is kind of impressive.
 
Last edited:
If I owned the road, car bumpers would have spikes and you'd be encouraged to skewer as many bike riders and jaywalkers as possible.

If I owned the road, all cars would have Boadicea spikes on the wheels so they can destroy the wheels of cyclists and slice off their lower legs.
 
As much of it makes fun of Sean Connery's speech impediment, you should probably get rid of that picture.
 
If I owned the road, car bumpers would have spikes and you'd be encouraged to skewer as many bike riders and jaywalkers as possible.
If I owned the road, all cars would have Boadicea spikes on the wheels so they can destroy the wheels of cyclists and slice off their lower legs.
You two sound like great people to live with.
 
Back