Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,676 views
fart-w-logo.jpg
 
I don't understand what's so bad about Obamacare.

Maybe the fact that it give the federal gov't waaay too muych power, will jack up the cost of insurance to insane levels, and could encroach severely on religious liberties. Not to mentional all the political scheming and bull manure that surrounds it now. Obama could have wriggled out of it (like he's now doing via executive order) by accepting the Republicans' budget deal, in which they offered to fund everything except O-care, but that wouldn't have allowed him to get it done by executive fiat and thereby increase his own power, it wouldn't have given him a gov't shutdown to make artifically painful and then blame Republicans for, and it might have been difficult to get it re-funded (which is probably what the Republicans wanted when they decided to go to political war over it). Also, if he'd accepted the Republicans' deal, it woud've looked passive, but now that he's executive-ordering his way around it (so its economy-wrecking idiocy doesn't become apparent, thus making his Dem party buddies look bad, until after the 2014 midterm elections), he looks like an active, decision-making leader.
 
Maybe the fact that it give the federal gov't waaay too muych power, will jack up the cost of insurance to insane levels, and could encroach severely on religious liberties. Not to mentional all the political scheming and bull manure that surrounds it now. Obama could have wriggled out of it (like he's now doing via executive order) by accepting the Republicans' budget deal, in which they offered to fund everything except O-care, but that wouldn't have allowed him to get it done by executive fiat and thereby increase his own power, it wouldn't have given him a gov't shutdown to make artifically painful and then blame Republicans for, and it might have been difficult to get it re-funded (which is probably what the Republicans wanted when they decided to go to political war over it). Also, if he'd accepted the Republicans' deal, it woud've looked passive, but now that he's executive-ordering his way around it (so its economy-wrecking idiocy doesn't become apparent, thus making his Dem party buddies look bad, until after the 2014 midterm elections), he looks like an active, decision-making leader.
Obamacare in a nutshell:

"So if you don't like your healthcare, we can provide you with something really 🤬. If you do like your healthcare, well you are SOL because you are likely going to lose it and replaced with ours. If don't have healthcare, don't worry, we can provide it to you but it's going to suck and everyone else has to pay for it, and if you don't have it and don't want it, well that's too bad because I'm going to fine you up the ass until you get it"
 
Oh believe me I don't like talking about it either...
 
Eks

I'm embarrassed to say that it seems like something I'd accidentally do. :lol: :banghead:
I mean, I've been in several situations where I responded to someone who wasn't even talking to me. Usually, after I realized, I mumbled something like, "Oh wait...well, crap", in a very silent tone.
 
Anyone that talks on the phone (or talks period, IMHO) in the bathroom deserves to be annoyed.
 
:lol: @ smart car tipping.

And now, Game Of Thrones humor.

2Mj3BzZ.jpg



Jerome
 
Back