Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,338 views
TB
I'd rather whisper the word bun to the bacon.

doubledown.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
 
TB
At least now we know who's in the Can't Take You Anywhere category... :p
Believe me, I'm a living nightmare in restaurants. :lol:
 
image.jpg


We better get some flippin' Audi RSQ's by 2035 or I'm going to be very upset. I want to spin around on highways at 100+ MPH with robots attacking me and parallel park without having trouble.
 
^ Hey! Two for the price of one!? I see that as a good deal IMHO. :sly:
 
It's definitely funny, but the joy of it is actually hearing Steve's reaction to the answers than just reading it. Would be better suited to the Funny vid thread, imo.
 
TB
I'd rather whisper the word bun to the bacon.

doubledown.jpg
Just looking at that made me hungry, and possibly raised my cholesterol.
 
I agree. I'll post a vid of the best moments in Family Feud with Steve Harvey.


@Jet Badger I already have. On May 20th. Go watch it, the host's reactions are hilarious.
 
Last edited:
Back