Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,315 views
Leave. Leave now. Never show your avatar again. :lol:
That's why I added the Blasphemy picture :lol:.

Seriously, there were some mildy amusing parts, but the rest of it was just kind of meh. Although I do get all the references now :p.
 
I have never watched it (I need to) but as a general rule Monty Python is brilliant.
 
There are only two films that have made me literally roll on the floor laughing, the first was Monty Python and the Holy Grail.


And this is totally me:

bc258e61b82a06cc29d051cf118f756b39ccd89507f4ba5a7e2f8a0adaad455a.jpg




Monty-Python_o_130889.jpg
 
Another proof that time travel comes next year.
But time can only travel in One Direction.

I did a similar facepalm when a girl in my department posted a picture of herself on Facebook at an '80's night' - she had painted her face with the front cover of 'Dark Side Of The Moon'. :ouch:
 
But time can only travel in One Direction.

I did a similar facepalm when a girl in my department posted a picture of herself on Facebook at an '80's night' - she had painted her face with the front cover of 'Dark Side Of The Moon'. :ouch:
Oh. Ohhh.... Now I get it.

Anyway, "take acid and then make decisions" is 80's, right?
 
Fleur Delacour, from Harry Potter :lol:
 
Back