Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

• Thread starter Max Powers
  • 49,307 comments
ThelocalSamsClubissellingabarrelofJackDaniels-87237.jpg
Still better value than the bottle I found in Berlin while on holiday...

w5xb.jpg
bniu.jpg

JD barrel @ $9660

Apparently CostCo are doing the same deal for just $8500 :dopey:

Apparently you get 258 bottles of Jack Daniel's Single Barrel whiskey, plus you get the actual barrel the whiskey came from, so it's actually not a bad deal - assuming you like Jack Daniel's that is...

Johnnie Walker @ 23000 Euro

Crazy money - I saw a bottle of 44-year old Auchentoshan at the distillery a few months ago which was going for £4500 - or £160 a measure. That's where I draw the line personally...

"Fez, tassle, tassle, fez. Jus' like that!"

:lol:

Crazy money - I saw a bottle of 44-year old Auchentoshan at the distillery a few months ago which was going for £4500 - or £160 a measure. That's where I draw the line personally...

The place it was in was crazy - it was a big department store (German equivalent of Harrods). Within about 10m of that bottle, I could have photographed about €500,000 worth of alcohol, even if I only count one of each type.
Then around the corner, I could have paid a bargain €7 for a VB or Fosters beer :yuck:.

The place it was in was crazy - it was a big department store (German equivalent of Harrods). Within about 10m of that bottle, I could have photographed about €500,000 worth of alcohol, even if I only count one of each type.
Then around the corner, I could have paid a bargain €7 for a VB or Fosters beer :yuck:.

Wait, you didn't walk right into the KaDeWe, right? Because...in that case Harrods (or La Fayette, that'd be in Paris) would be the 100% equivalent indeed. :D

Wait, you didn't walk right into the KaDeWe, right? Because...in that case Harrods (or La Fayette, that'd be in Paris) would be the 100% equivalent indeed. :D

KaDeWe rocks :) Bought a bottle of Bruichladdich to take home there for a good price. 👍

Touring Mars
Apparently CostCo are doing the same deal for just $8500 :dopey:

Apparently you get 258 bottles of Jack Daniel's Single Barrel whiskey, plus you get the actual barrel the whiskey came from, so it's actually not a bad deal - assuming you like Jack Daniel's that is...

Having taken the Jack Daniel's distillery tour, it turns out Costco is their largest customer by a huge margin. Also, if you buy the "single barrel" directly, they put your name up on a wall plaque.

Why can't that be mandatory for all social media sites?

This

but then knowing how sneaky people are, how will we know they actually did it and didn't get someone else to do it for them?

Here's something immature. Look at NATO Reporting Name.

If that actually said something naughty or meant something naughty, you're not supposed to post it in the Funny Pictures thread, because of the "No Swearing" rule.

Beyond that, you do realize that word is often used to refer to cigars. Which is why they gave the cigar-shaped MiG 15 that name.

But again, the "No Swearing" rule... which I suggest you follow very strictly... as most other swear words have no other meaning.

Back