Funny things RICErs say (radically immature car enthusiasts)

I absolutely HATE it when somebody says that women can't drive.

I fact, where I live about 50% of the male drivers are idiots (cutting you, driving in the middle of the road and overtaking when there is oncoming traffic, especially when not even a F1 car could overtake in time before the oncoming traffic is there) while only about 10% of the female drivers drive like that.

I don't like to be sexist, but most of the inattentive idiots who nearly caused a collision with me have been women.
Can agree with this.

If you think about it though, it makes sense:all the guys are at work down town and only drive in the early morning or 5-6pm, while the wives are checking Facebook while getting groceries or hauling their kids to school during the day.

Can agree with this.

If you think about it though, it makes sense:all the guys are at work down town and only drive in the early morning or 5-6pm, while the wives are checking Facebook while getting groceries or hauling their kids to school during the day.

Put your phone down.... as simple as that.

Apparently, I'm unarmed nd my brains are "no match" for this guys severe ignorance after being blasted with cold hard stats. I genuinely lol'd when he said "modern 700hp is like 300hp of back in the day". Yeah, right dude.

Screenshot_2015-04-19-23-21-09.png
Screenshot_2015-04-19-23-21-16.png
Screenshot_2015-04-19-23-21-21.png

There's a contractor at my work who has put nitrous on the most basic untouched car I've seen in my life!
As far as I can see in person the Nos isn't actually connected to the motor, nor does it actually appear to be nitrous! Just sprays crap out the bonnet, wtf???

Attachments

• FB_20150420_13_57_39_Saved_Picture.jpg
    FB_20150420_13_57_39_Saved_Picture.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 15
  • FB_20150420_13_57_58_Saved_Picture.jpg
    FB_20150420_13_57_58_Saved_Picture.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 14
Well, I suppose he's technically a RICEr.

I was asking my family (who knows nothing about cars, except my dad, who used to fix up old ones with his brother and flip them) what I should get as a first car. All of a sudden, my 9 year old brother chimes in:

"You should get a Veyron!"

I tried so hard not to laugh, then explained that I didn't make a 7 didgit annual salary.

Remember this guy?
14e9ldl.jpg

He blocked me and, thanks to a friend giving me a heads up, I learned that he started trash talking about me, my friends, and my family (seriously, really???)

So I called him out on it. A lot of stuff ensues.

Note: I really didn't try to throw insults towards him, almost everything he said was rather laughable.

(Opening comment) now that's not very nice. boosted_s14_diaz

(idiot) boosted_s14_diaz bay_side_blue i think it is
1f60a.png

(me) bay_side_blue boosted_s14_diaz lol so you say.

boosted_s14_diaz that's it? bay_side_blue that's all you got to say?
1f614.png

bay_side_blue boosted_s14_diaz well of course. why would i even bother? it's not even worth the time to trash talk back, because that's just downright stupid.

boosted_s14_diaz bay_side_blue
270c.png

boosted_s14_diaz bay_side_blue p.s next time, you request me. not your undercover hoes

bay_side_blue boosted_s14_diaz you're not even worth requesting with that kind of attitude.

boosted_s14_diaz bay_side_blue stop. you sir are hurting my feelings. like i give a **** what you think about my "salty attitude"
1f602.png
1f602.png

bay_side_blue boosted_s14_diaz lol like you're hurting mine? what you just posted above sure sounded like you were crying over there.

boosted_s14_diaz bay_side_blue i was. it's just hurtful.

boosted_s14_diaz lol so you got to tell your faggot friends to request me? if you where over it then why tag me in a post after you keep saying your over it like your little dick rider friend said he was .yall just pathetic. & this happened a week ago so i guess your trying to stay relevant in someone's life since yours seems to boring and pathetic bay_side_blue
2714.png

bay_side_blue boosted_s14_diaz for someone that says that i have a big mouth, you sure do contradict yourself.

boosted_s14_diaz god you sir, are boring at arguing.

bay_side_blue boosted_s14_diaz well, because you sir, are way too dense to argue with.

boosted_s14_diaz tell me about it. i don't take **** from bitches
1f602.png
bay_side_blue

bay_side_blue boosted_s14_diaz sure looked like you took mine pretty hard from that one comment.

boosted_s14_diaz ****ing boring.

bay_side_blue boosted_s14_diaz someone's mad.

boosted_s14_diaz not mad. but bored @bay_side_blue

bay_side_blue boosted_s14_diaz well expect it to be that way lol, because your attempts at insulting me are not really working out.

boosted_s14_diaz k

(Cousin comes in after noticing this on his feed, begins trolling.)

xlx_usmc_xlx boosted sounds like he is crying....probably doenst know a lick about his own motor or history of his cars...loser come to my house so i can school you in what you think is a real 240. <---did you notice i didnt need to use expletives or foul language??? its because its called vocabulary it happens when you get older. grow up and stop crying kid. this isnt what i went to iraq for to let kids like you cry over the internet

boosted_s14_diaz oki_jap03 lmfao ****ing random

(Friend comments, but then redacted his comment for some reason.)

boosted_s14_diaz wanna request me again faggot derrick? deleting the comment and ****
1f602.png
1f602.png

bay_side_blue boosted_s14_diaz lol by then you're not even worth requesting lol.

boosted_s14_diaz there goes this princess agaon

boosted_s14_diaz *again

boosted_s14_diaz so what? you called your dick buddies over now? "hey dude back me up" "hey dude he's talking mad ****"

boosted_s14_diaz @bay_side_blue

bay_side_blue boosted_s14_diaz lol you would really think i would do that.

boosted_s14_diaz @bay_side_blue lmfao i really think you would. ****ing ransoms popping left and right
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

boosted_s14_diaz randoms*

bay_side_blue boosted_s14_diaz that's what happens when you have personal friends following you and they find this post on their feed. #logic

boosted_s14_diaz bay_side_blue lmfao so you did? lol faggot can't talk for him self "hey you know what? i can't handle my own **** so i will call my buddies"

boosted_s14_diaz ima tag all my people because i'm running out of things to say
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

(Idiot decides to bring his GF of all people in the convo.)

boosted_s14_diaz seli_munoz babe look at this *****

boosted_s14_diaz hey call your side of the family and i'll call my side seli_munoz
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

bay_side_blue boosted_s14_diaz are you really that desperate? lol

boosted_s14_diaz bay_side_blue are you? calling over **** boy derrick and the other random.

xlx_usmc_xlx ......zzzz

xlx_usmc_xlx he had to use the word "*****"

xlx_usmc_xlx sure kid

boosted_s14_diaz *****. *****. ni..gga

xlx_usmc_xlx i was talking about you and your fart car friends hondas

xlx_usmc_xlx #weedeater

boosted_s14_diaz lol thanks?

xlx_usmc_xlx #fagboys

xlx_usmc_xlx you're still crying

xlx_usmc_xlx #butthurtalot

boosted_s14_diaz
1f622.png

xlx_usmc_xlx #realjdm lmao they obviously dont know how to troll

(The GF comments.)

seli_munoz lmaoooo. if your so over bro then why go to my boyfriends instagram scroll alllllll the way down and get that picture he posted a week ago to finally bring **** up . if yesterday you had your little **** boy comment on the picture . your the one who's looking dumb if all you want to do is call my boyfriend out and then try to seem like the good guy and not say anything . you just seem pathetic honestly. if your so over it why bring up now ? &for your little friend talking about how he's going to school somebody ? soldier get back to training or back to defending our country cause your acting like a baby coming into this conversation.

xlx_usmc_xlx #littlemansyndrome

xlx_usmc_xlx #kids

xlx_usmc_xlx #fpfq

boosted_s14_diaz lol i bet he's your average fake "marine"

(He decides to call a man who took part of the Iraq war at age 19, who was honourably discharged, this.)

bay_side_blue boosted_s14_diaz i wouldn't say that if i were you.

boosted_s14_diaz #scared

xlx_usmc_xlx by the way you realize when your mouth out runs like diarrhea

boosted_s14_diaz ok?

xlx_usmc_xlx grow up its not the end of the world

xlx_usmc_xlx you will be okay man

boosted_s14_diaz never said it was xlx_usmc_xlx

xlx_usmc_xlx people talk then talk stop being a drama queen

seli_munoz lmao. so mature coming for a soldier who's fought in iraq. i think that training didn't help.

xlx_usmc_xlx you need back up because i offered to teach you about sr20det / 240sx???

(True story.)

xlx_usmc_xlx wow

boosted_s14_diaz seli_munoz lets go be fat asses
1f610.png
. get ready

boosted_s14_diaz #jdmas****

boosted_s14_diaz #builtnotbought

boosted_s14_diaz #idontknowaboutcars

(Blocks me once again afterwards)

xlx_usmc_xlx boosted_s14_diaz you're offended when you get picked on.

xlx_usmc_xlx seli_munoz. soldier is army. marines are marines. what im laughing at is you actually are needed to stand up to your boyfriend. when its clear he is a **** talker. im here because its comedy. whats even more funny is i actually would show you the in and outs of a 240sx. like i said join sr20det tech i grew up around these motors. im just stating the facts that diaz is out of high school and still picks on people younger than him. i hated people who were bullied people then and i just return the favor. dont post **** about dicks in mouths and dad bought him this and that and not expect someone to pick on you right back. im not a random dont need negative comments. as for me being a fake marine.....hahaha at 19 i was an iraq vetran and watching familes die from their own people blowing them up. i didnt join for the glory i joined to stand up for whats right. i live in my next to my cousin and still stand up for whats right. any questions? comments concerns? have a good day

(He gets blocked afterwards as well)

Last edited:
Not to do with cars specifically, but I once had a bloke explain to me in great detail how he had some amazing road bike back in the day, and how it was practically a racing bike. He told me about how it had the best "power band" money could buy. This part confused me a little, so I asked him what "Power band" was (I was well aware how a two stroke works and what effect an exhaust with an expansion chamber has on the power delivery, and how the sudden burst of power is referred to as "hitting power band", but this guy wasn't the brightest spark, but was very opinionated and thought he knew everything, so I was really interested in what he thought a "power band" was lol).

He told me that the "power band" was this special stuff that, when injected into the motor, caused a huge jump in power. He said that at a certain rpm, the power band would kick in and off you go. I asked why the power band couldn't be injected into the motor at lower revs, and he told me it just doesn't work at lower revs. I asked where abouts the power band is contained within the bike, and he told me it was a little bottle in front of the back wheel lol.

Remember this guy?
14e9ldl.jpg

He blocked me and, thanks to a friend giving me a heads up, I learned that he started trash talking about me, my friends, and my family (seriously, really???)

So I called him out on it. A lot of stuff ensues.

Note: I really didn't try to throw insults towards him, almost everything he said was rather laughable.

(Opening comment) now that's not very nice. boosted_s14_diaz

(idiot) boosted_s14_diaz bay_side_blue i think it is
1f60a.png

(me) bay_side_blue boosted_s14_diaz lol so you say.

boosted_s14_diaz that's it? bay_side_blue that's all you got to say?
1f614.png

bay_side_blue boosted_s14_diaz well of course. why would i even bother? it's not even worth the time to trash talk back, because that's just downright stupid.

boosted_s14_diaz bay_side_blue
270c.png

boosted_s14_diaz bay_side_blue p.s next time, you request me. not your undercover hoes

bay_side_blue boosted_s14_diaz you're not even worth requesting with that kind of attitude.

boosted_s14_diaz bay_side_blue stop. you sir are hurting my feelings. like i give a **** what you think about my "salty attitude"
1f602.png
1f602.png

bay_side_blue boosted_s14_diaz lol like you're hurting mine? what you just posted above sure sounded like you were crying over there.

boosted_s14_diaz bay_side_blue i was. it's just hurtful.

boosted_s14_diaz lol so you got to tell your faggot friends to request me? if you where over it then why tag me in a post after you keep saying your over it like your little dick rider friend said he was .yall just pathetic. & this happened a week ago so i guess your trying to stay relevant in someone's life since yours seems to boring and pathetic bay_side_blue
2714.png

bay_side_blue boosted_s14_diaz for someone that says that i have a big mouth, you sure do contradict yourself.

boosted_s14_diaz god you sir, are boring at arguing.

bay_side_blue boosted_s14_diaz well, because you sir, are way too dense to argue with.

boosted_s14_diaz tell me about it. i don't take **** from bitches
1f602.png
bay_side_blue

bay_side_blue boosted_s14_diaz sure looked like you took mine pretty hard from that one comment.

boosted_s14_diaz ****ing boring.

bay_side_blue boosted_s14_diaz someone's mad.

boosted_s14_diaz not mad. but bored @bay_side_blue

bay_side_blue boosted_s14_diaz well expect it to be that way lol, because your attempts at insulting me are not really working out.

boosted_s14_diaz k

(Cousin comes in after noticing this on his feed, begins trolling.)

xlx_usmc_xlx boosted sounds like he is crying....probably doenst know a lick about his own motor or history of his cars...loser come to my house so i can school you in what you think is a real 240. <---did you notice i didnt need to use expletives or foul language??? its because its called vocabulary it happens when you get older. grow up and stop crying kid. this isnt what i went to iraq for to let kids like you cry over the internet

boosted_s14_diaz oki_jap03 lmfao ****ing random

(Friend comments, but then redacted his comment for some reason.)

boosted_s14_diaz wanna request me again faggot derrick? deleting the comment and ****
1f602.png
1f602.png

bay_side_blue boosted_s14_diaz lol by then you're not even worth requesting lol.

boosted_s14_diaz there goes this princess agaon

boosted_s14_diaz *again

boosted_s14_diaz so what? you called your dick buddies over now? "hey dude back me up" "hey dude he's talking mad ****"

boosted_s14_diaz @bay_side_blue

bay_side_blue boosted_s14_diaz lol you would really think i would do that.

boosted_s14_diaz @bay_side_blue lmfao i really think you would. ****ing ransoms popping left and right
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

boosted_s14_diaz randoms*

bay_side_blue boosted_s14_diaz that's what happens when you have personal friends following you and they find this post on their feed. #logic

boosted_s14_diaz bay_side_blue lmfao so you did? lol faggot can't talk for him self "hey you know what? i can't handle my own **** so i will call my buddies"

boosted_s14_diaz ima tag all my people because i'm running out of things to say
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

(Idiot decides to bring his GF of all people in the convo.)

boosted_s14_diaz seli_munoz babe look at this *****

boosted_s14_diaz hey call your side of the family and i'll call my side seli_munoz
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

bay_side_blue boosted_s14_diaz are you really that desperate? lol

boosted_s14_diaz bay_side_blue are you? calling over **** boy derrick and the other random.

xlx_usmc_xlx ......zzzz

xlx_usmc_xlx he had to use the word "*****"

xlx_usmc_xlx sure kid

boosted_s14_diaz *****. *****. ni..gga

xlx_usmc_xlx i was talking about you and your fart car friends hondas

xlx_usmc_xlx #weedeater

boosted_s14_diaz lol thanks?

xlx_usmc_xlx #fagboys

xlx_usmc_xlx you're still crying

xlx_usmc_xlx #butthurtalot

boosted_s14_diaz
1f622.png

xlx_usmc_xlx #realjdm lmao they obviously dont know how to troll

(The GF comments.)

seli_munoz lmaoooo. if your so over bro then why go to my boyfriends instagram scroll alllllll the way down and get that picture he posted a week ago to finally bring **** up . if yesterday you had your little **** boy comment on the picture . your the one who's looking dumb if all you want to do is call my boyfriend out and then try to seem like the good guy and not say anything . you just seem pathetic honestly. if your so over it why bring up now ? &for your little friend talking about how he's going to school somebody ? soldier get back to training or back to defending our country cause your acting like a baby coming into this conversation.

xlx_usmc_xlx #littlemansyndrome

xlx_usmc_xlx #kids

xlx_usmc_xlx #fpfq

boosted_s14_diaz lol i bet he's your average fake "marine"

(He decides to call a man who took part of the Iraq war at age 19, who was honourably discharged, this.)

bay_side_blue boosted_s14_diaz i wouldn't say that if i were you.

boosted_s14_diaz #scared

xlx_usmc_xlx by the way you realize when your mouth out runs like diarrhea

boosted_s14_diaz ok?

xlx_usmc_xlx grow up its not the end of the world

xlx_usmc_xlx you will be okay man

boosted_s14_diaz never said it was xlx_usmc_xlx

xlx_usmc_xlx people talk then talk stop being a drama queen

seli_munoz lmao. so mature coming for a soldier who's fought in iraq. i think that training didn't help.

xlx_usmc_xlx you need back up because i offered to teach you about sr20det / 240sx???

(True story.)

xlx_usmc_xlx wow

boosted_s14_diaz seli_munoz lets go be fat asses
1f610.png
. get ready

boosted_s14_diaz #jdmas****

boosted_s14_diaz #builtnotbought

boosted_s14_diaz #idontknowaboutcars

(Blocks me once again afterwards)

xlx_usmc_xlx boosted_s14_diaz you're offended when you get picked on.

xlx_usmc_xlx seli_munoz. soldier is army. marines are marines. what im laughing at is you actually are needed to stand up to your boyfriend. when its clear he is a **** talker. im here because its comedy. whats even more funny is i actually would show you the in and outs of a 240sx. like i said join sr20det tech i grew up around these motors. im just stating the facts that diaz is out of high school and still picks on people younger than him. i hated people who were bullied people then and i just return the favor. dont post **** about dicks in mouths and dad bought him this and that and not expect someone to pick on you right back. im not a random dont need negative comments. as for me being a fake marine.....hahaha at 19 i was an iraq vetran and watching familes die from their own people blowing them up. i didnt join for the glory i joined to stand up for whats right. i live in my next to my cousin and still stand up for whats right. any questions? comments concerns? have a good day
Is this the same guy as all the other crap or someone else?

My freind (who drives a modified Corsa) tried to convince me that his uncles Mercedes C230 could do 170MPH on the Autobahn, I said "prove it" he can't prove it yet he goes on every day for almost a year that it could do 170, even after I told him all German cars are limited to 155. Told me it was unlimited. I then said, how much power does it have, he says 185 and I say "How can a 1.5 tonne Mercedes do 170MPH with that power

Is this the same guy as all the other crap or someone else?
The same guy who's a friend of Civic kid. Some 20-something year old guy who still picks on people younger than him for such illogical reasons, such as having a parent-brought car.

The stuff he says can either make you cringe, or laugh.

My freind (who drives a modified Corsa) tried to convince me that his uncles Mercedes C230 could do 170MPH on the Autobahn, I said "prove it" he can't prove it yet he goes on every day for almost a year that it could do 170, even after I told him all German cars are limited to 155. Told me it was unlimited. I then said, how much power does it have, he says 185 and I say "How can a 1.5 tonne Mercedes do 170MPH with that power
It'll do 170.

Kilometers.

Give him a long flat road. A very long flat road.

Yeah, tough luck finding that.

To be fair, you can delimit the cars and weight doesn't affect top speed too much.

Not saying he's right, I mean In a world without drag, that 185 bhp would give 170 mph but drag does exist and your friend seems to think it doesn't.

A very special thing happened tonight.

I went on for a test cruise in the Evo that was recently obtained, and suddenly, I hear this noise of:

"BRRRRRRRRTTTTATATATATATTATRBRBRBRBBRBRBRBBRBRBRRRRRRRR"

I look over my shoulder, and lo and behold, I see a Pontiac G5 that thinks it's a Subaru. Blue pearl paint, gold rims, red mud flaps, roof racks, Subaru decals placed up the wazoo, and a 4WD badge. It has a window decal that blatantly says "PONITAC".

PONITAC.

If you're a car guy... How can you get your own car's brand name wrong?

He rolls up to me and says "My 4 cylinder twin turbo can whoop yo 🤬 🤬."

I laughed, rolled up the window, and bolted off.

I had the mixed feelings of "Wat" and "OMGLOL".

Back