Funny/Unlikely Vehicles

  • Thread starter Thread starter Akmuq
  • 118 comments
  • 15,331 views
I'm suprised no-one has mentioned the Top Gear Motorhomes! :lol:

What these
p008ymy0_640_360.jpg
 
Top_Gear_Hammerhead_Eagle_ithrust_04.jpg


'nuff said.
 
We just need a Top Gear video game.
I'm sorry, but I think I'd almost like that more than GT5. :sick:
 
We just need a Top Gear video game.
I'm sorry, but I think I'd almost like that more than GT5. :sick:

I would love that I probably would like it more than GT5.
 
porthillking
I'm suprised no-one has mentioned the Top Gear Motorhomes! :lol:

I was going to say top gear double decker cars (steering on top car, and accelerator and brake on bottom car) could have it be a two driver thing... invite friends.
 
Stormtrooper217
👍

How about a segway?

You wouldn't ever be able to ride it, you'd always get run into by a lambo, or a Ferrari.
 
What a crazy pic
 
Not as funny as some of you guys posted but I would like to see these unusual cars:

Audi Streamliner

auto-union-type-c-streamliner-salon-de-geneve.jpg


Nike One 2022 (as seen in GT4)

Nike-ONE-Gran-Turismo-4-SA-TU-1920x1440.jpg


Ford Model T

1915%20Model%20T.JPG


Benz Patent-Motorwagen :sly:

i141918.jpg


Chaparral 2F

Chaparral-2F-Chevrolet_2.jpg


Chaparral 2H

chaparral2h.jpg


Reliant Robin :sly:

vlcsnap-00008.jpg
 
I remember reading about, or watching a video about Jay Leno's special Ford Festiva. Apparently...if memory serves me correctly, this car has an early model SHO engine out of the Taurus, and its mounted in the rear. That would be pretty fun.
 
Mitjet series cars

mitjet.jpg


Mitjet_004.jpg


MitJet_Barcelona_Manuel_Banus.JPG
 
Last edited:
I want that bedroom bed car that was in Goodwood 2011. It's in fact street legal and the 15th Anniversary booklet has a picture of it. And have our driver wear pajamas with a racing helmet on.
 
munster6.jpg
How about the Munster's Koach
 
Back