Funny/Unlikely Vehicles

  • Thread starter Thread starter Akmuq
  • 118 comments
  • 15,331 views
lol Well only the Ghostbusters car has it shown as "HP". The other two are "PS" and I have no idea what that means.
 
German measurement of horsepower. 96 PS would be something like 94 HP.
 
funny-cars-cool-cars-we-45fbc.jpg
 
lol Well only the Ghostbusters car has it shown as "HP". The other two are "PS" and I have no idea what that means.
German measurement of horsepower. 96 PS would be something like 94 HP.
PS = Pferdestärken (translated: horsepower (oh wonder!))

1 (mechanical) HP=1.014PS

It's actually the difference between mechanical and metric horsepower, and metric horsepower is also seen as hp in other countries. Confusing? Absolutely!
 
Ghostbusters = Win
 
I wondef what would happen if you took the invisible boat-mobile to the car wash :p
 
Paramount Marauder;)
 
PD loves concepts and Nissan so this
nissan-iv-ivy-silk-green-electric-concept-cars-racing-sport-outside-desert-mountains-phoenix-scottsdale-arizona-valley.jpg


And top gear watchers know this one
nissan-esflow-bj-1-458x330.jpg
 
Last edited:
Monster truck Prius:
2766639964_68bc4452e9.jpg
 
otakukid96
The Dymaxion car, the only reported RF layout car in history.

Looks like it could also be used as a submarine.
 
Toyota Crown Comfort and Nissan Cedric Japan taxi's.
 
grew.jpg

Imagine sending B-Spec Bob around a course in one of these.

2298602_med.png

Anyone?
 
you know every GT5/GT6 wishlist car ends up appearing as forza4 dlc, right. So this is what I want in forza4.

hotdog.jpg


wmob001.jpg


wie.JPG
Since when is the wienermobile in GT5? :P
Come on PD...

2607246036_e2bd35a7de.jpg
This would be an EPIC idea for online/multiplayer! One player steers the car, other control gears and throttle! You sir are a genius 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 .
-Half Life 2 Jeep
-Some realistic hotwheels cars such as this

omfsL.jpg
As unlikely as it is I would like to see HotWheels cars.
 
The souped up Renault Espace from GT2.

espace-f1-prototype-1995-zox.jpg

It wasn't suped up, it was a bespoke carbon monocoque chasis with a Renault V10 formula 1 engine, but more powerful than those used in the F1 car, it will outpace most modern supercars and I'd love to see it in the game.
 
96 HP and 1800kg?



It would still be faster than the Honda Today G.

Yep, that thing is slow as 🤬 .
 
nissan_v2g_la_concept_car-wide-1.jpg


3.jpg

These would be funny to see. :dunce:
 
I'm suprised no-one has mentioned the Top Gear Motorhomes! :lol:
 
Back