Funny/Unlikely Vehicles

  • Thread starter Thread starter Akmuq
  • 118 comments
  • 15,331 views
fet_thunderdome
I didn't quote any message. I said that i don't want motorcycles.

Well no doubt there is another thread you can mention that in :confused
 
Is it a boat..Is it a car..Well its james bond for ya
Best-Amphibious-Cars-03.jpg
 
Bring back the Model T!
 
Model T and Benz Patent Motorwagen should be brought back.
 
Dont forget the Motor Triathlon Car and the Nike 2022!
 
I think you should be able to drive one of these:

KittenHuggles.gif
 
Cars from the 24 Hours of LeMons (not Le Mans).
 
Haha, think of how angry people would be online if someone else used the invisible boatmobile. :lol:
 
Stormtrooper217
Haha, think of how angry people would be online if someone else used the invisible boatmobile. :lol:

JBanton
Imagine a one-make race... :p

Imagine the paint chip once bought
 
The souped up Renault Espace from GT2.

espace-f1-prototype-1995-zox.jpg
 
88deathguy
-Some realistic hotwheels cars such as this

I woould break down in tears of joy if they added hot wheels in GT6
 
This this this
7D8D24D8CFAC3BBBEAC5953CD2B24.jpg

NOT geewiz
 
I still want the Reliant Robin and the Hammerhead Eagle i-Thrust.
 
The worlds smallest car comes to mind, the Peel P50. Hey.. it's historically significant, but so far no game has ever had one.
 
Challenger 2 - The ultimate X2010/11 antidote!!! :D :dopey:
 
Not to forget these!

small.jpg


Hey! Who stole the rest of my car!?

7.jpg
 
The delorean from back to the future any one???
 
96 HP and 1800kg?



It would still be faster than the Honda Today G.
 
Back