"Futurama" Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 243 comments
  • 9,633 views
OOhhhhh , very close!
Yeah, it was the pizza and soda price with *hint* tax.
 
1297? 1287? 1295? These are ringing bells...
 
No, but try to think of a good price for a large pizza and soda, then add tax to it.
 
*opens calculator* 1307? 1201? What is the tax rate in NYC? It's 6.5% here....
 
OK, you first guess was closer, in style, of any other of your guesses. I will say this, the tax was at 7.75%, roughly.

OK, the tax would be 7.7% exactly, if that helps. Now, think of a good price for a pizza and soda combo. This should be easy to guess, now.
 
1399? That's 12.99 +7.7% sales
 
13 bucks for a pizza and a coke is not a good price. But, your price is on the right track.
 
1077. now I remember... same as my pin number... :D
 
There ya' go 👍 !

Your turn.
 
What 3 weapons could Fry and Zoidberg choose from before Claw Plock began?
 
Hmmm, I'll guess a mace, a sword and a shell cracker.
 
There was a mace of sorts, and a shell cracker, but no sword.
 
The last one was somewhat of a spade, it looked like a sharpened shovel.

Name the two actors who voiced Santa Claus. One of them voiced him in his first appearance, but couldn't do the second one, so someone else had to do it.
 
Event Horizon
The last one was somewhat of a spade, it looked like a sharpened shovel.

Name the two actors who voiced Santa Claus. One of them voiced him in his first appearance, but couldn't do the second one, so someone else had to do it.
John Goodman, and Hank Azaria.
 
No. John Goodman is right, but Hank Azaria is not. The second guy is a regualr on the show...
 
John DiMaggio? It can't be Billy Zane, because I just don't see it.
 
Dan Castallaneta?
 
SL is right, it was DiMaggio.
 
What is Nibbler's favorite snack?
 
Alligators? (or Crocodiles, same thing.....)
 
No. Think more "cuddly."
 
I think it was mentioned in the el Chupaneibre episode... Nibbler loves fresh _____, it's his favorite treat! Koala bear?
 
You haven't tried cuddling a koala bear, then. (They're actually quite vicious) No, it ain't one of those. But, moving in the right direction.
 
I'm so trempted to open my DVD player and pop that episode in, but that would be cheating... is it some sort of bear?
 
No. It's something cute, as well as cuddly.
 
Fresh squeezed Walrus sounds familiar, but that was fishy joes new drink after popplers. I can't think right now.... I can't think of any cute, cuddly animals that live in the sewer... Bender? :D naw, a cat of some sort?
 
A cat would be very, very close. :D
 
Dog? or is it a type of cat?
 
OK, that'll be enough. It was puppies.

Go.
 
Hmmm. what episode was that? I went back to watch the el chupaniebre episode and Leela said that Nibbler's favorite treat was fresh crocodile....

Anyway, what was the name of the chat room that Fry and Bender went into?
 
Back