"Futurama" Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 243 comments
  • 9,633 views
Possibly it's the time skip episode with the Harlem Globetrotters. The commonality is that in both Leela falls in love with Fry (in one because his worms are making him smarter and stronger, and in the other she marries him for some unknown reason - which we find out, but I'm not giving it away).

Straws. Clutching at.
 
My bad Event, so are you gonna make us wait all day for the answer or what?
 
Sorry, I was out of town. The episode was "The Devil's Hands are Idle Playthings" (final episode). The relationshtip between that epiosde and "Parasite's Lost" is that both episodes mark the appearance of the holophoner.

Specifically, what job did Guenter the monkey get after he became a monkey of moderate intelligence who wears a suit?
 
I think he became CEO of the Fox Network.

The Holophoner was my second guess... :D
 
Your move, Famine. :D
 
The advert for what brand of underwear is broadcast into Fry's dreams?
 
Lightspeed Briefs 👍

What was Zoidberg doing with boots?
 
Event Horizon was, obviously, correct... :D

Usually Zoidberg eats them... Especially when people catch them while fishing under a mandatory fishing licence...
 
Famin is right.

Leela -"Dr. Zoidberg, what were you doing? You don't even wear boots!"
Zoidberd - "I wasn't wearing them, i was eating them..."
 
I'll go.

What surgery did Leela undergo when she met that doctor?
 
98cobra
I'll go.

What surgery did Leela undergo when she met that doctor?
She got a second eye.
 
Ok. Same episode, what number bus did Seymor always chase?
 
demon of speed
Ok. Same episode, what number bus did Seymor always chase?

If anyone cares, the number was 29.

What was the name of the Professor's noble prize creature?
 
Isuzu? Iszuru? Something like that. You're talking about the Gargoyle, right?
 
Event Horizon
Isuzu? Iszuru? Something like that. You're talking about the Gargoyle, right?

I think he's like a monkey, and no that's not his name.
 
guenter?
 
That's the right answer!! Your go. (Event)

Hey event horizon, it's your go son.
 
What house did Bender join in the "Mars university" episode?

This thread has seen better times, good by old friend.
 
Robot house?
 
Who won the miss universe pageant?
 
Ya, lol.
 
Back