Enzo_P1_GTR Premium Messages 8,384 Heaven Oct 18, 2010 #1 found this pics of what looks like the new viper .... do you think its real or fake .... i personality like it ...
found this pics of what looks like the new viper .... do you think its real or fake .... i personality like it ...
UnionStrike (Banned) Messages 1,184 Toronto Messages UnionStrike Messages Onionstrike Oct 18, 2010 #2 look like just some artist's rendering, looks.. intresting but the new viper won't be anything like that.
look like just some artist's rendering, looks.. intresting but the new viper won't be anything like that.
JacoJa Premium Messages 2,327 Australia Oct 18, 2010 #3 This is in no way a future Viper…. It’s just a photoshop rendering created by some bloke on Deviantart. Looks good though.
This is in no way a future Viper…. It’s just a photoshop rendering created by some bloke on Deviantart. Looks good though.
C_Raccoon23 Local Trash Panda 🦝 Premium Messages 5,771 USA Messages TPC_Raccooon23 Messages CRaccoon23 Oct 18, 2010 #4 Nice, but I never really liked the looks of any Viper after the GTS and RT/10.
boiltheocean Premium Messages 7,758 Samoa Oct 18, 2010 #5 Just a fan render. Side profile and the rear look pretty good though, the front is horrible.
Cano Premium Messages 20,759 Cephiro Oct 18, 2010 #6 wow, that's a baaaaad photoshop job. classic "I brushed everything but I can't give it a hint of realism for my life's sake" chopper. The design is... well, viperish.
wow, that's a baaaaad photoshop job. classic "I brushed everything but I can't give it a hint of realism for my life's sake" chopper. The design is... well, viperish.
JacoJa Premium Messages 2,327 Australia Oct 18, 2010 #7 Cano wow, that's a baaaaad photoshop job. classic "I brushed everything but I can't give it a hint of realism for my life's sake" chopper. Click to expand... You say bad, but I would kill to be able to create detailed concept renderings like this on photoshop (considering this is only fan-art).
Cano wow, that's a baaaaad photoshop job. classic "I brushed everything but I can't give it a hint of realism for my life's sake" chopper. Click to expand... You say bad, but I would kill to be able to create detailed concept renderings like this on photoshop (considering this is only fan-art).
Flerbizky Weltanschauung Premium Messages 7,588 Whateversville Messages Flerbizky Oct 18, 2010 #8 I know it's just a piece of fan-concept art thingy - but I like it. The front is a little busy, but that's about the only complaint..
I know it's just a piece of fan-concept art thingy - but I like it. The front is a little busy, but that's about the only complaint..
opladener Messages 419 Messages opladener Messages srsly ? Oct 18, 2010 #9 I like it, it looks badass. But a Viper needs sidepipes !
Cano Premium Messages 20,759 Cephiro Oct 19, 2010 #11 nk4e That is alot of carbon fiber.... Click to expand... yeah, non-wavy, flat carbon fiber 👍
SRV2LOW4ME It's a G thing Premium Messages 5,833 Right behind you Messages SRV2NV Oct 19, 2010 #12 Dodge couldn't afford to make a car like that, and if they could, no one would pay a million dollars for it.
Dodge couldn't afford to make a car like that, and if they could, no one would pay a million dollars for it.