Future of Livery Editor Competitions

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 54 comments

Do you think the new idea for deciding a theme is good?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you promise not to start a livery for every idea entered šŸ˜‚
For full disclosure, I can also see the list.

I've yet to finish my LEC 5 entry.
I've yet to start my LEC 6 entry.
I wouldn't worry about me starting one ahead of time, I can't even start them on-time!

Suggestions are only added to the randomizer once I got an entry ready for them :lol:

jk
Best plan of attack is to follow @Nuschel01, take note of each new livery he creates, and log them for a "Future LEC Themes" leak thread where we can speculate and discuss future potential themes and start working furiously on new liveries to conquer any possible eventuality of the LEC.

Iā€™ve always wanted to do a greyscale theme so no colour at all, chromes and metallicā€™s allowed, just white, greys and black
Drop it into the theme suggestion form. Sounds like one that could be fun! I think we did a monochrome comp in GT Sport days too.

Calling all LEC fans...

After nearly 40 competitions @Nuschel01 has stepped back from hosting the LEC, I've rounded out the open themes and polls and the last one is now live, but if there are to be any further Livery Editor Competitions, somebody else will need to step forward.

Calling all LEC fans...

After nearly 40 competitions @Nuschel01 has stepped back from hosting the LEC, I've rounded out the open themes and polls and the last one is now live, but if there are to be any further Livery Editor Competitions, somebody else will need to step forward.
I'll do it.

Somebody will need to tidy up my posts after I start the thread, like the Christmas one.
That's better than just letting the LEC die off.

@ringkurier won 39 so I've messaged him about a theme.

Edit:
I'll also need a crash course in polls etc.

Last edited:
I'll do it.

Somebody will need to tidy up my posts after I start the thread, like the Christmas one.

Edit:
Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

I'll do it.

Edit:
I was going to make a sad comment lamenting the loss of the LEC, as I have thoroughly enjoyed participating. I am pleased it will be here still when I have the time to enter. Thank you!

I was going to make a sad comment lamenting the loss of the LEC, as I have thoroughly enjoyed participating. I am pleased it will be here still when I have the time to enter. Thank you!
Hopefully we can figure out how to get people back into entering the LEC.
My guess is that a lot of people now post their liveries to Discord and Instagram.

Than
I'll do it.

Edit:
Thank you @Racerx_34! Itā€™s my birthday today and this news has made my day! I was so sad to see the LEC dying off

Than

Thank you @Racerx_34! Itā€™s my birthday today and this news has made my day! I was so sad to see the LEC dying off
Happy birthday.
You'll be glad to know we'll be posting a new LEC for the weekend.
I spoke to @ringkurier about the theme, as he won 39.
I'll make up a pic tonight and then we should be good to go.
Maybe @MatskiMonk can help me with the photo font if he has time.

I'm sure I've missed something, but the new LEC is live.

Back