FWD Non-Racing Car Super Lap: Mount Panorama MRC

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 173 comments
It's because the game only allows for ten ghost-lines to be shown at a time, and you will only see the ten that are closest around your time, once you are a certain amount of seconds ahead of people on your list, it's 4 [I think], the game considers it unnecessary for those ghosts to be shown, and it is the same with those in front of you on your list, you will only be shown the ones that are less than 4 seconds ahead of your time. You have to play catch up to see the ghosts any further ahead than that. This is what I gather from seeing how it happens with my list of ghost-lines whenever I improve on my time. 👍
That was roughly what I thought, so I stopped at the first L/hander, where Cargo used to be close up, but he's not there either. Unless you mean they are removed altogether when they are 4 sec's behind on total time.

Thanks for the response, I used your idea and knocked a half second of my time using the CCS for an hour and then going back to the Integra. Well Done WG.

This works very well. :)

Decided to go back to the Integra today, after testing some other cars yesterday. Improved by nearly 0.2s after some laps. :D

Down to 2:15,971.

That's wonderful it helped, it is also fun finding the occasional hidden gem car.

I was testing some other cars today, but no one comes close to the Integra DC5.

2:18,026 - Peugeot 206 RC '03
2:18,032 - Mini Cooper S '11
2:18,076 - Mazda Axela 23S '03
2:18,111 - SRT4 '03
2:18,712 - Seat Ibiza Cupra '04
2:20,758 - Fiat Barchetta '00 (488PP)

The only none Integra that I could do a 2:16 with was the 08' Civic R, the CCS with a better driver and setup could get there also.

That was roughly what I thought, so I stopped at the first L/hander, where Cargo used to be close up, but he's not there either. Unless you mean they are removed altogether when they are 4 sec's behind on total time.

Yes, I do mean the total lap times and the placings on your LB, a line is removed completely from your view when it is no longer one of the closest ten lap times to your own, be it in front of or behind you.
Every time you improve and close the gap to those in front of you, the more chance there is of their line showing up and the lines of people behind you disappearing. Tho if you are already in the top 5 of your list then you will be stuck with those ten around you, and until Cargo makes an effort to place higher and makes it to 11th or better in your list, his line will remain unseen. :lol:

Last edited:
Pretty tough combo this one. I hate Bathurst at the best of times but this is quite fun when you finally find a rythem.

Not been able to play for quite a while so only just attempted this properlly, hopefully I'll be able to give it a few more goes and get that top 100 I always aim for.

Currently 2:17.600. Now id better go try the XBow one

Last edited:
It's been almost a week since I last ran here, just wanted to see how far I had fallen and I found this......I'm the meat in an Italian Zorro sandwich :)

image.jpg

Hey guys! Anybody cares to explain why I am seeing a lot higher height suspension settings on the front of the FF cars in almost every tune that I see in this thread? I can't make sense in real life using these settings but I guess it has something to do with GT6 physics, maybe?

Thanks in advance!

Hey guys! Anybody cares to explain why I am seeing a lot higher height suspension settings on the front of the FF cars in almost every tune that I see in this thread? I can't make sense in real life using these settings but I guess it has something to do with GT6 physics, maybe?

Thanks in advance!
It's the same for all cars in GT6. Front and rear normal racing height's are reversed, for some reason or other. Presumably a glitch when GT6 was made.

For sure?? Then all my settings on all cars are wrong then cause I have a lower front height... I hate when it happens that...

Thanks in advance!

Samurai warriors defy the laws of physics, as do most Japanese cars it seems :lol:

Thanks in advance!

In simple terms... the greater the difference between front (high) and rear (low) ride height the less understeer (or more 'rotation') a car will have.

Not at all realistic, just one of the peculiarities of GT6 tuning :)

If people aren't studying the top guys replays already, it's an invaluable tool to get faster.

I was stuck on 2:17.6 for a while. Then I watched @GT_Rajman replay and some of his approaches got me down to 2:17.044. I was on for many 2:16's but couldn't quite stick them.

That's it for me on this one, shame I only got 2 sessions on it but thanks again to @SW__10 for the tune. Hopefully I can stay 3rd Brit in both TT's

If people aren't studying the top guys replays already, it's an invaluable tool to get faster.

I was stuck on 2:17.6 for a while. Then I watched @GT_Rajman replay and some of his approaches got me down to 2:17.044.

I've watched @Eclipse2286 replay and improved from 2.18.7xx to 2.18.337 #201.
I used @SW__10 tune :bowdown: again with a little tweaks because the gearbox didn't match.

Last edited:
If anyone is interested, this is my tune for the Integra at Bathurst 👍.

Honda Integra Type R (DC5) '04

500pp, 349bhp, 988kg.

Body rigidity improvement.

130/80
4.00/11.00
5/5
6/9
7/7
0/0
0/0.20

Racing Brakes 2/8

Trans

FG: 5.300
Max speed 112mph (min)
1: 3.246
2: 2.406
3: 2.033
4: 1.700
5: 1.460
6: 1.245
FG: 3.000

LSD 5/40/5
Triple clutch
Power 96.2%.
Comp, Racing Exh, Iso, Cat & High Turbo.
All weight reduction.

Hope it helps a few people out. Updates in Bold

:cheers:

Thanks a lot man for you great setups,, i just can't simply check your profile or follow you for some privacy issue,, i'd really like to follow your tunes

Fired up for a few runs and a notice said it will close at 13:30, no worries that was an hour or so away, time for a last bash at it so started off hoping for a new breakthrough. Anyway the girlfriend rang and we talked for a while and when I went back to the game about 12:40 I found it had already finished. Still not 13:30 here for another half hour.
Oh well, managed a sub 500 with #429.

Well my hand woke up enough so I could race. It hasn't helped me at all with this one. I've used @WhoosierGirl and @shaunm80 tunes with the Scirroco and @shaunm80 tune for the Intergra and bronze is all I can achieve. I've been able to keep up with the ghosts of @WhoosierGirl, @GTP_CargoRatt and @Fisho_Man until down the mountain and I loose so much time through there that bronze seems to be my fate. Not trying this one anymore. Congrats to @WhoosierGirl for being in the top 20.👍👍👍.

Back