chaztor Messages 43 can see Canada Messages wotnow Jan 21, 2014 #1 I don't know what the discount will be yet. Hope to pick it up today. UPDATE: Deal starts at 11:00 AM Eastern Time in 02h 21m 36
I don't know what the discount will be yet. Hope to pick it up today. UPDATE: Deal starts at 11:00 AM Eastern Time in 02h 21m 36
robbyboy21 (Banned) Messages 840 Here as ever be !! Messages robby2164 Jan 21, 2014 #2 And i got it amazon uk for £25 so what us deal ??
chaztor Messages 43 can see Canada Messages wotnow Jan 21, 2014 #3 Lightning deal Amazon.COM is $34.99 vs. $52.xx. I see everone poo-pooing GT6 maybe I'll wait to its down to $20 like I did with GT5 XL.
Lightning deal Amazon.COM is $34.99 vs. $52.xx. I see everone poo-pooing GT6 maybe I'll wait to its down to $20 like I did with GT5 XL.