img0175vp4.jpg

img0177xk4.jpg

img0180gk4.jpg

BMW M Coupe
img0181iq3.jpg

img0183rz7.jpg

Please say what you think:) ...:nervous:

You're getting better.
Just remember, when using brightness/contrast, don't overdo it or it'll look bad.
Another thing, make sure that the darkest part of your image is completely black, or they'll appear too bright and flat (take for example the 2nd BMW shot, in which the darkest part of the image is grey). It's all a matter of experience, just practice.
Take one image you like, edit it in different ways, see which style you like best and move on from there.

The first update in Centuries

I took this one for the 127th PMC
ardoksisygmandforeinefefe4.jpg

Tell me what you think about it :)👍

Thanks alot! I think it turned out pretty darn good. I wasn't expecting that from only using the Brightness/Contrast.

i like the 2nd and 3rd lotus pics, and the set from post 27. the rest i just find to be a bit retarded really :(

Great Gallery :) I enjoy looking at most of the pictures. Can you make some Mercedes Evo II pictures? car looks stunning as it is.. ;)

I can make some Evo II pictures in the weekend... I can't do it before...

My photo skills (If any) aren't as good since it's been ages since I've tooken some pictures in GT4. (Currently playing GT2 from the start... CAN'T WAIT FOR GT5: P!!!:crazy:)

Edit: I had some stored on my Thumb-drive... So I took them instead. (Since I can't do it in the weekend)... I hope you didn't mean the DTM version!:nervous:

Trail Mountain
Mercedes 190 Evo II

img0043ub1.jpg

img0044qf6.jpg

I like this one!

img0045qm8.jpg

I believe I entered this in a photomode contest once

Well, there you go!:D:tup:

Oh man thanks a lot, LOOKS great! Thats the car I meant :) exact one
I like the second picture as well. That car looks like Mercedes would have a baby with Mitsubishi EVO VI T.M.E. ;)

(not my picture)
Mitsubishi%20Lancer%20Evi%20VI%20Tomi%20Makinnen.JPG

Do you have any pics of this car as well? I think the two cars are one of the best looking cars in black.

I think I have that car (And it's also one of my favorite cars, even though I like it best white)

I'm glad you liked the pics:)
The next photos I'm gonna be takin' is in GT5! ;)(Photomode update in Prologue would be NICE!!!)

Latest Posts

Back