Fysho's Photos - Spirit of Gran Turismo (final update)

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 558 comments
Superb update! I love the width in your Mach 1 shots, the expanse of horizon - great stuff!
Brilliant set - so many familiar shots from the recent comps! :drool:

With the impending release of GT6, I figured I'd get back to shooting some photos in GT5 as preparation. So yeah, just had a go 'round the 'ring with the Impreza WRC, trying to get as much rally action as possible, which made for some pretty cool photos:

Nice to see some new stuff in this gallery 👍
Very good set as usual, the first and the last two have a superb toning as you know to do it :cheers:
But my fav' is clearly the second one for its incredible mood 👍

Mind boggling set of pictures you delivered man - loving the capture of angles, sideskidding move of the vehicle and clear bright exposure in a dim setting. :)

Pretty cool is spot on, great to see something from you Fysho, I've always liked your intense ans strong edit stlye and these do no dissapoint. :)

In particular 1,3 & 5. They are very nice mate. 👍 👍

My favourite has to be the third shot, due to the mood.
Fan-action-tanstic! :D Love those shots, well done! :drool: First and last my favourites! 👍
I love the dark but bright exposures for the dawn or dusk run on the Ring.
Nice to see some new stuff in this gallery 👍
Very good set as usual, the first and the last two have a superb toning as you know to do it :cheers:
But my fav' is clearly the second one for its incredible mood 👍
Mind boggling set of pictures you delivered man - loving the capture of angles, sideskidding move of the vehicle and clear bright exposure in a dim setting. :)
GPR
Pretty cool is spot on, great to see something from you Fysho, I've always liked your intense ans strong edit stlye and these do no dissapoint. :)

In particular 1,3 & 5. They are very nice mate. 👍 👍

Thanks for the comments, everyone! I'm glad you all liked them :D

Well, Gran Turismo 6 is around the corner now, so I figured I'd do one last GT5 set. I tried to capture my experience of what Gran Turismo is. The journey, starting with your first car in the Sunday cup, and racing your way through the main career mode, ending in high-powered F1 and Le Mans cars. I'm crap at writing descriptions, so I'll just go ahead and post the pictures now, lol:

Spirit of Gran Turismo

Thanks to everyone who's viewed my gallery these past few years! I hope to see you all in GT6 :D

This is such an awesome theme for a final set and the execution is top notch!👍

I love how you've used the images to showcase each step in your GT5 career, and it's also something we can all relate to! This is definitely a nostalgia trip for me and surely for the others that will come here.

Great work mate!👍 I hope to see you in the GT6 forums too.;)

Great progression of story through these shots, which was your aim so mission accomplished. 👍 Some nice editing and light work in a lot of these too. Just a very pleasant set to view and nice way to end your GT5 works. 👍

I look forward to seeing you in the GT6 forums. ;)

Wow those pictures are incredible! :bowdown: I remember when I had GT5 taking photos of my cars all the time and I'll probably be doing it in GT6 too. Can't wait to see your pics from GT6! 👍

You don't even need any sort of description for your latest set, @Fyshokid. The pictures are telling much more... and they're - as @GPR pointed out - very pleasant to view. Can't wait to see you what you'll offer once GT6 is released. ;)

Well well, this is some kind of aotomotive historical documentary hdtv captures, pleasent is the word, oh yes this is nice, editing skills the way I like and want to see as soon as Gt6 will be out :)

Thanks for the comments, everyone! I'm glad you all liked them :D

Well, Gran Turismo 6 is around the corner now, so I figured I'd do one last GT5 set. I tried to capture my experience of what Gran Turismo is. The journey, starting with your first car in the Sunday cup, and racing your way through the main career mode, ending in high-powered F1 and Le Mans cars. I'm crap at writing descriptions, so I'll just go ahead and post the pictures now, lol:

Spirit of Gran Turismo

Thanks to everyone who's viewed my gallery these past few years! I hope to see you all in GT6 :D
very nice photos there mate :)

GPR
Great progression of story through these shots, which was your aim so mission accomplished. 👍 Some nice editing and light work in a lot of these too. Just a very pleasant set to view and nice way to end your GT5 works. 👍

I look forward to seeing you in the GT6 forums. ;)

I totally agree with George : mission accomplished, I've totally find my own experience in this set. I won't be able to give you descent comment, this bunch is too big for that, I will just say that in addition to the story purpose there are a lot of amazing shots in this bunch. It was a real pleasure to watch them on flickr yesterday :cheers:

Great work mate, see you in GT6 :)

Back