G Shock Car Pack

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 2' started by Eunosthedeer, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Eunosthedeer

Eunosthedeer

There you go.

2. ALAN ULTIMATE

ALAN ULTIMATE

Cool, but not exactly mind blowing now is it!

Last edited: Jan 6, 2015
    symo63 and Neddo like this.
  3. VXR

VXR

And a massive meh this month. Concept cars get on my nerves, and we have turbo hatches, where's the 32 Ford or something else yet to feature in Forza? The tuned Raptor is massively galling.

Frizbe, Skython, Neddo and 1 other person like this.
  4. CDailey

CDailey

Eh, this one is pretty meh for me. The Brat is neat, and the Bronco and MS3 are cool but the rest I don't really care for.

ALAN ULTIMATE likes this.
  5. Eunosthedeer

Eunosthedeer

The Shelby Raptor is the most disappointing edition to this pack, I wouldn't mind if the Ford Raptor wasn't in the game, but meh

The Subaru Brat and Ford Bronco are pretty cool editions that I look forward to checking out.

Not to sure about that Nissan, Gran Turismo is that way <----

I actually quite enjoyed driving the Mazda 3 on Forza 5 so will be sure to give that a go somepoint.

The Ferrari 500.. Meh.

An ok Car Pack, though I can see why some would be disappointed.

6. yabiggoose

yabiggoose

Brat and Bronco, yay.

The rest, makes me regret the car pass :/

7. Mac K

Mac K

The Shelby Raptor is hilarious... I randomly guessed the Nissan IDX in the clue thread, looks like I got it right. The Bronco and Brat are pretty cool, they add to the variety. The Ferrari isn't really my thing, nice car but I can't see myself ever using it. Mazdaspeed 3 is nice though, and it's free :)

8. Wolfe

Wolfe Premium

I'm jealous of the BRAT. Subarus that aren't triple-character acronyms haven't gotten this much love since Enthusia Professional Racing.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2015
    SVX, yabiggoose and ALAN ULTIMATE like this.
  9. Neddo

Neddo

no CX75, 360 Modena or E39 M5 -.-' And they degrade C32, Punto and Brera for traffic. Sad

10. Fezz_ST

Fezz_ST

Bronco and Nismo are cool but I'm glad I just got a G27 and and early pCARS build

11. SlipZtrEm

SlipZtrEm Administrator

The Brat and Bronco are inspired additions. The IDX would be a lot cooler if there were actual production confirmation. Concepts do little for me in any game.

12. CAMAROBOY69

CAMAROBOY69 Premium

I still need to get the VIP pass or whatever it is along with the Storm Island DLC. This game is just so much more fun than F5 by a longshot. I have no problem supporting playground games with FH2. They have been doing an amazing job with this game. Lets hope T10 takes notes and makes massive improvements with F6.

13. GTboyz

GTboyz

subaru brat, i just found out about this car after seeing the video. I think it's pretty cool T10 added this kind of car.

14. CDailey

CDailey

I think the Brat might make a cool drift vehicle.

15. shawtyoner

shawtyoner

"When the IDx NISMO prototype debuted at the Tokyo Auto Show the overwhelming response was, “Yes please!” It didn’t take long for Nissan to state that the car would make it to production, though the company has yet to announce a date or provide details on its final configuration." Confirmed but without details.

Im not a huge fan of concepts, there have only been a few that I actually enjoy driving virtually, but this one doesn't look too shabby at all.

16. Populuxe Cowboy

Populuxe Cowboy Premium

[​IMG]
    1980 Subaru BRAT GL

[​IMG]
    2013 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Shelby

[​IMG]
    2015 Nissan IDx NISMO

[​IMG]
    2010 Mazda Mazdaspeed 3 (free car)

[​IMG]
    1975 Ford Bronco

[​IMG]
    1953 Ferrari 500 Mondial

17. symo63

symo63

What about a HSV GTS Maloo in a future DLC?

[​IMG]

18. Populuxe Cowboy

Populuxe Cowboy Premium

This is an excellent pack. I can't wait to get home and get my hands on the IDx, BRAT, Bronco and 500 Mondial. I'm sure I'll like the Raptor and Mazdaspeed3, too. But those first four cars in particular... sooooo gooooood......

19. VXR

VXR

That Raptor is so cheap in paid DLC. Those parts could've been added to the existing car via a ninja update if they were that desparate to include it.

20. willbsn13

willbsn13

It's certainly not what I expected which is cool and the lineup is diverse, which is really cool. The Brat, Bronco and Nismo seem like really cool neat additions to an such a varied line up of cars anyway, however not a fan of the Shelby Raptor, which is just basically an original raptor with a new engine / a few new parts. Still not as good as say Storm Island's 6 cars or Novembers 6 cars, but still solid and a big improvement over FM5. Lol @ people saying its the worst car pack ever in the youtube comments.

Populuxe Cowboy likes this.
  21. Populuxe Cowboy

Populuxe Cowboy Premium

Nothing less than I'd expect from YouTube commenters.

22. Im_Lukas

Im_Lukas

I decided to try each car for roughly 10-15 minutes and I think I'm going to find a way to use all of these quite often, very pleased with the amount of D class cars, I always have fun driving the slower cars in games like this. The Nissan was unexpected but certainly fun to drive and easy to slide.

Populuxe Cowboy likes this.
  23. Populuxe Cowboy

Populuxe Cowboy Premium

Just trying to match up cars to clues.

Car 1: Born in a new era where a large part of the world was redefining itself.
    Car 1: (2nd Clue): Sometimes less is more.
    1953 Ferrari 500 Mondial. I could name a hundred cars that could fit these clues, but I do get how the 4-cylinder engine in the 500 Mondial would fit the "sometimes less is more" clue.

Car 2: The original rad vehicle that opened up the great outdoors to many more enthusiasts.
    1975 Ford Bronco. Ha! I got this one right!

Car 3: The smile on its face will put a smile on your face. MORE WAGON!
    2010 Mazda Mazdaspeed3. A lot of other people got this one right.

Car 4: Mr. Whipple will undoubtedly make you "Enjoy the go."
    Car 4: (2nd Clue): More than just a decal package.
    2013 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Shelby. I get how the "more than just a decal package" works, but the first clue still makes no sense. Mr. Whipple from the old "Please don't squeeze the Charmin" commercials is supposed to make us think Shelby-tuned trucks? Is "Enjoy the go" a Shelby catchphrase? EDIT: Whipple supercharger. I get it now. Thanks, @super_cirrus.

Car 5: First in Forza!
    Car 5: (2nd Clue): How soon will this car be available exclusively in Forza Horizon 2? That soon.
    2015 Nissan IDx NISMO. Absolutely no way either clue would have lead anyone to guess IDx, although I get the old "That soon?" Datsun joke.

Car 6: "I don't believe I was going over 55." "You were going 55 backwards"
    1980 Subaru BRAT GL. It was one of the cars in the scene from that movie, so I guess it works.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2015
  24. Mac K

Mac K

I actually guessed the IDX for Car 5.. As for the Shelby Raptor's clue, I'm pretty sure Charmins old slogan was "enjoy the go".

25. super cirrus

super cirrus

I imagine the "whipple" clue would be in reference to a whipple supercharger the Shelby uses.

Frizbe likes this.
  26. Populuxe Cowboy

Populuxe Cowboy Premium

That's... impressive as hell. Congratulations.

Oh, of course. I get it now.

27. yabiggoose

yabiggoose

That'll happen when there's an Aussie expansion for Forza, i.e. never :\

symo63 likes this.
  28. Xilor

Xilor

The BRAT is absolutely godly on dirt tracks when upgraded up to B700, I'm winning online Brawl events by 10+ seconds. The Bronco also seems to be pretty good.

Haven't seen or used the other 3 cars online yet, but I expect the IDx to be pretty damn quick too in the B700/A800 classes.

29. VXR

VXR

I built a Bronco last night in an all too brief 20 minutes of playtime. Race supercharger, intake, exhaust and 6.0 displacement on stock suspension. 351bhp and 500+ nm torque.

The way it pitches and dives is going to be a lot of fun this evening when I get to have a proper go with it.

Is it me or have they got a bit lazy with body mods? Surely the spare wheel could've been removed or a snorkel option wouldn't have hurt?

yabiggoose likes this.
  30. buickgnx88

buickgnx88 Premium

I've been thinking that it would be awesome if they would release a pack or two with a few body mods for each vehicle. Same for in the Motorsport games.

VXR and yabiggoose like this.