G27 on PS3

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maxitsu
  • 6 comments
  • 1,076 views
Messages
1,752
Messages
Maxitsu
Is the Logitech G27 a good wheel for PS3-gaming only?
 
thanks!

They say the G27 is not fully supported whit GT5. But did't they fix it in a update?
 
G27 works fine on almost all PS3 racers. I use mine basically just on the PS3.
 
I use my G27 on PS3/GT5 only....love it!!!!
 
thanks!

They say the G27 is not fully supported whit GT5. But did't they fix it in a update?
You are probably referring to the clutch improvements but doesn't fully support the g27 wheel buttons. Again this is no problem since the G27 wheel is just the right shape and size you can fit a controller at the center of the wheel. This is so useful I wonder if there is a way I could use the PS3 controller on the PC.
 
You are probably referring to the clutch improvements but doesn't fully support the g27 wheel buttons. Again this is no problem since the G27 wheel is just the right shape and size you can fit a controller at the center of the wheel. This is so useful I wonder if there is a way I could use the PS3 controller on the PC.

Yoe really mounting a gamepad on tehe steering wheel? or you just hold it there?
 
Back