G27 settings?

Wrong section - but it's rather hard to say anyway. Just keep trying until it's suitable for you. What might work for me doesn't necessarily work for you, too.

If you want the most realistic feel I would go Simulation, PAS off and Force Feeback 10, thats what I use and never looked back or changed 👍

TwistedMetal
If you want the most realistic feel I would go Simulation, PAS off and Force Feeback 10, thats what I use and never looked back or changed 👍

I tried red bull vettell challenge on ff10, I thought the wheel was going to break, bad enough on 1 I find. Wondering how others g27s behave or if it's just mine that's faulty.

👍

I tried red bull vettell challenge on ff10, I thought the wheel was going to break, bad enough on 1 I find. Wondering how others g27s behave or if it's just mine that's faulty.

I drove the red bull once with my wheel. Never again, not enjoyable or worth it.

I don't think the simulation setting applies to the Logitech wheels... Anyways everyone already answered your question, but those of you who don't use power steering, why is it better? Faster lap times? Improved feel?

I don't think the simulation setting applies to the Logitech wheels... Anyways everyone already answered your question, but those of you who don't use power steering, why is it better? Faster lap times? Improved feel?

I don't use the power steering for improved feedback. I can feel what is happening with traction and oversteer/understeer a lot better. And it's a good workout!! Haha. I did a 14 lap shuffle race on daytona road course the other day and I really felt like I DROVE those 14 laps.

Back