G27 settings

  • Thread starter Thread starter gigio79
  • 11 comments
  • 3,071 views
Messages
382
Italy
naples
Messages
gigiotto59
hello my friends, I wish to ask the community to share the settings used for G27 in GT6, thanks.
 
In simulation mode, ffb 7 no power steering
 
hi i dont want to make a thread just to ask this question :

anyone else having disconnection from the clutch and gear shift while playing gt6 ? all other buttons , wheels and brake works fine except for those 2 sometimes they just go off
 
The steering wheel modes (professional, simulation) do not have any effect on G27.

I like to think they have :D You never know in GT Land what hidden features lay beneath the surface!
 
hi i dont want to make a thread just to ask this question :

anyone else having disconnection from the clutch and gear shift while playing gt6 ? all other buttons , wheels and brake works fine except for those 2 sometimes they just go off
U mean like missing gear and goes to neutral? I thought that was just me
 
hi i dont want to make a thread just to ask this question :

anyone else having disconnection from the clutch and gear shift while playing gt6 ? all other buttons , wheels and brake works fine except for those 2 sometimes they just go off

I noticed this too yesterday. One possible explanation is that cars with paddle shifters cannot be driven with clutch and H-shifter even with manual trans selected. I need to test this more. I noticed when I drove the anniversary GTR witch uses paddles.
 
I noticed this too yesterday. One possible explanation is that cars with paddle shifters cannot be driven with clutch and H-shifter even with manual trans selected. I need to test this more. I noticed when I drove the anniversary GTR witch uses paddles.

I have read about this before. Perhaps this can help.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...d-shifter-not-picking-up-in-some-cars.294063/

I only use paddle gears (g27) And find that hard enough. Being so much to take care of.
Or maybe I'm retarded:dopey: So I have no experience with this myself
 
hello my friends, I wish to ask the community to share the settings used for G27 in GT6, thanks.

I use force feedback 5 with power assisted steering off. No driving aides at all, some high end race cars I might use ABS 1.

Simulation mode and all that (from what I've read) don't work with 900 degree wheels, it's suppose to fix/enhance wheel rotation (turn more for less steering/turn less with more steering) on smaller degree wheels.
 
U mean like missing gear and goes to neutral? I thought that was just me
no they just completely stop working gear shifter and clutch
 
no they just completely stop working gear shifter and clutch
probably it's something wrong with your G27? I never had that problem before, had my G27 for almost 2 years now
 
Back