G27 users what FFB Strength do you use?

  • Thread starter Thread starter oohhh yeah
  • 11 comments
  • 2,114 views

What strength do you use? (G27)


  • Total voters
    36
Messages
528
Messages
oohhh8yeah
What FFB strength do you guys use? What would be better for drifting/racing?
 
I use #8 on my g27.

my 3yr old g25 burnt out within 1 month of playing gt5 using #10 so i'm just trying to reduce the load a bit on this one as i play quite a lot
 
What would be a better setting for drifting? High or low?
 
I've never changed mine, what's the default?
 
always 10 for me, gives the best driving feeling and response
 
So if i crank mine up to 10 and it burns out, Logitech will replace it?
 
I think yes.
 
Hi guys,
I am using 5 on my g27 and i am surprised so many used 8-10. I tried 6 and already experience some subtle effects lost...To me it felt that the signal is amplified when you select higher than 5, but you lose the subtle feeling of unevenness on road.. or the regulating strips accurate feeling...

Do you all feel this way? The other reason I don't want to go higher than 6 is to protect the wheel mechanism also.

When I use g27 to play other pc games like rfactor or GTR2, if you turn up the ffb setting to max, you will feel the canning effect..and lost a lot of the fine signal...
 
I set mine to 3 and I can say it's alot better. I find that higher settings is harder to drift since you have to fight the ffb while countersteering, especially at corner exit.
 
I've been using 1 for a while now. Bumping this thread.
 
I havent set it higher than 1. im too lazy Im going to start messing with it tommorow
 
Back