G27 Wheel on ps4 pro GT Sport

• Thread starter ZooB18
  • 15 comments
I used my G27 until last week with the CronusMAX v3 without problems but sold it now... tomorrow my new Fanatec CSL Elite Racing Wheel will arrive :)

I used my G27 until last week with the CronusMAX v3 without problems but sold it now... tomorrow my new Fanatec CSL Elite Racing Wheel will arrive :)
What's the Fanatec like coz I was thinking of buying a new wheel but not sure what to get,Is the force feedback better than logitech and how about the overall feel.

What's the Fanatec like coz I was thinking of buying a new wheel but not sure what to get,Is the force feedback better than logitech and how about the overall feel.

It's a very big difference and I love it. Totally different feeling and the ffb is much better. Not in GT Sport as it's not yet supported but Project Cars is heaven with the fanatec. Dirt 4 is okay and improved after the latest update. If you have some spare money left over get yourself the CSL ERW and the Pedals v3 inverted with the Brake performance kit.

It's a very big difference and I love it. Totally different feeling and the ffb is much better. Not in GT Sport as it's not yet supported but Project Cars is heaven with the fanatec. Dirt 4 is okay and improved after the latest update. If you have some spare money left over get yourself the CSL ERW and the Pedals v3 inverted with the Brake performance kit.[/QUOTESounds great how much did it cost?
Cheers

It's a very big difference and I love it. Totally different feeling and the ffb is much better. Not in GT Sport as it's not yet supported but Project Cars is heaven with the fanatec. Dirt 4 is okay and improved after the latest update. If you have some spare money left over get yourself the CSL ERW and the Pedals v3 inverted with the Brake performance kit.
Cheers I had a look on their website and they're quite expensive obviously coz it a way better wheel but for now I think I'll try the CronusMax v3.

I used a Logitech DFGT for some months on PS4 with the Gimx.

But if you really want to get a better wheel like the Fanatec, you really should buy Assetto Corsa too, best FFB on PS4.

I used a Logitech DFGT for some months on PS4 with the Gimx.

But if you really want to get a better wheel like the Fanatec, you really should buy Assetto Corsa too, best FFB on PS4.
Yeah I know but they're quite expensive cheers

Back