G29 Calibrates but won't work

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Joncarlo, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Joncarlo

Joncarlo

I'm having an issue with my G29 where the steering wheel goes through it's complete calibration where it rotates side to side, but after that nothing works. It calibrates whenever the usb is plugged in and it works in both my PS4 and my Computer USB ports however the buttons on the wheel do not work on the playstation. I've been trying to find a fix and I've made sure all of the wires are connected but still no solution. Any tips or help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

2. Lazybike

Lazybike

At the risk of stating the obvious have you assigned it as the PS4 controller? I think its the bottom button..

super_gt likes this.
  3. uwrecker

uwrecker

yeah sounds like you didn´t log in with the wheel. you have to press the playstation button on the wheel and when the login screen opens you just chose your account and log in that´s all.

[​IMG]

super_gt and Lazybike like this.
  4. Joncarlo

Joncarlo

5. uwrecker

uwrecker

on the top of the wheel there is a switch PS3 - PS4, you have to put in on PS4 otherwise it wont work on ps4.

[​IMG]

Lazybike likes this.
  6. Leon Pascoe

Leon Pascoe

I've got exactly the same situation... Did you solve it in the end Joncarlo?

7. Woodsroca

Woodsroca

I have the same problem please help

8. Daz555

Daz555

Could you describe what the problem is and what you have already attempted to resolve the issue? Also - does the wheel work on a PC or laptop?