gabe_331's Gallery 11/7/2016 (Slim shady is back)

• Thread starter gabe331
  • 135 comments
Slovakia
Košice
gabe_331
Welcome to:

gt planet.png

In this gallery I would love to share my lastest photos with all you great guys out there on :gtplanet:
Starting on 15th May 2014, Ill be posting pictures here. (You can still find previous ones on my Flickr ;) )
If you wonder why my signature on photos is Luterančík, Thats because its my real surname.

Flickr

Enjoy your stay :)

Last edited:
View attachment 157486
Diablo

So yesterday I had my second reborn in Gran Turismo photography, decided to make quality over quantity, even if I like 9+ photo sets, im not skilled enough to deliver same quality with all of those pictures.
Special thanks belongs to @Stopforpetrol , I really appreciate your help :)
Nice Diablo

You are Welcome David
Think I like your mindset too! 👍 All I can say is practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, and then - practice, practice, practice, practice some more.
:cheers:

Wow, welcome here mate, that's really a great start. It's simple I like every photo you've posted... From the first with the Diablo and its superb composition to the last and its superb black viper and its beautiful light. Bravo !

Good start...I will keep my eye on this one ;)
Wow, welcome here mate, that's really a great start. It's simple I like every photo you've posted... From the first with the Diablo and its superb composition to the last and its superb black viper and its beautiful light. Bravo !

Yay :3 Thanks, im glad you guys like it :)

Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_4-1E.jpg
C7 Track Car
(Experimental car, experimental shot- I was just trying this unusual C7 with 680 HP,low style wing that looks great in my opinion, under rainy conditions with SH tyres, the track was wet but Granturismo didnt really show that. Oh how much I love editing :3 Also added the rain for extra nice sunny rain weather feeling)​

Last edited:
Ronda_1-1E.jpg
Ronda_2-2E.jpg
Ronda-4E.jpg
Huayra

This is a Beautiful set David - My Honest opinion "They are your Best to date" 👍
I Believe it is time for you to enter some competitions to see how you do. (I did mention before - in some competitions I have had ZERO votes)
I'm sure you will do fine!! :cheers:

Im perfectly fine with that! :D I wish it would be the same with every new set... Oh, I might enter something , you can also suggest what and where :D Well, its not really about votes, but how I feel about the picture , so that wouldnt have negative effect on me :)

Back