Gallardo

• Thread starter BobbyBoy
  • 10 comments
Here is a Lambo gallardo I did, kinda half assed vector, but it came out okay.

Attachments

• gallardo.jpg
    gallardo.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 110
Sooo, invent a new style that people will enjoy. The forum is here for people to post the artworks for others to view, not for people to say they are tired of seeing particular styles. Well if vector didn't work for ya, how this photo I took. Yea I used photoshop is that too played out?

Attachments

• moodiesss.jpg
    moodiesss.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 98
Yes the gallardo is a very angular car, I saw a silver one yesterday along with an Enzo in downtown los Gatos. I definitely liked the Lambo more tho.

Attachments

• lambo_s.jpg
    lambo_s.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 95
Shannon, thats why Im an elitist. But uh, even though everyone is doing it (here) doesnt mean they can do it. You know what I mean? Just like how everyone draws, but that doesnt mean they have any sort of talent.

Photochopping isnt even an artform...its ridiculous.

Originally posted by Initial Racing
Shannon, thats why Im an elitist. But uh, even though everyone is doing it (here) doesnt mean they can do it. You know what I mean? Just like how everyone draws, but that doesnt mean they have any sort of talent.

Photochopping isnt even an artform...its ridiculous.
Yeah. I understand what you're saying. For example, some people can sit down and draw a perfect still life picture while others couldn't even put paper to pencil.

And yeah, I'm sick of photochopping. All it involves in cutting bits from other photos to make some riced out piece of crap.

Originally posted by Shannon
Yeah. I understand what you're saying. For example, some people can sit down and draw a perfect still life picture while others couldn't even put paper to pencil.

And yeah, I'm sick of photochopping. All it involves in cutting bits from other photos to make some riced out piece of crap.

Well, thats the majority. There are some of us that work with levels and masking, airbrushing, etc. along with "pasting." Sure, it might not show or look the greatest, but there is a lot of behind-the-scenes work that goes on.

Back