Gallery by todd_10

• Thread starter todd_10
  • 123 comments
SS7 Tunnel - DB9 & Enzo - HDR

5546446574_5c38a20d10_b.jpg

5546359644_6653d770cc_b.jpg

Awesome pair of shots there. Very nice saturation and contrast, and I like the framing.

That Aston Martin shot is brilliant. Well done.

ps.
The Camaro is missing an exhaust in the second photo.:)

That Aston Martin shot is brilliant. Well done.

ps.
The Camaro is missing an exhaust in the second photo.:)

Haha, nice eye!
I think when I brought the spoiler kit for it that happened. It kicks the exhaust out the side, in front of the rear tires, and leaves two gaping holes...

Weird :boggled:

Wow, I haven't updated this for months! Figured I'd share my latest effort, currently residing as my XMB wallpaper

Hugger Orange Camaro

5879241881_22068dcee0_b.jpg

Last edited:
Nice shots of the Ferrari. Also those Lotus and Corvette shots were great as well. 👍

Thanks ashes, I haven't been around on here for a while, I'm guessing you'll have a whole bunch of shots I haven't seen in your thread.
I'll check them out over the weekend

I've changed the way my pictures are viewed now, make sure you click on them to see them in Lightbox, in my opinion, a brilliant way to view them.
Thanks to Primus_Ortus for showing me how 👍

300 SL Couple '54

Last edited:
First time I've been here (I think, it's hard to keep track sometimes). I must say this is a great gallery. 👍 :)

First time I've been here (I think, it's hard to keep track sometimes). I must say this is a great gallery. 👍 :)

I know what you mean, it can get a little overwhelming there's so many galleries out there.
I try my best to return the favour of posts I get from visitors to my gallery, but sometimes it's hard to keep track of where you have and haven't been!

Back