• Thread starter todd_10
  • 123 comments
Integra Type R '94 RM

5483889505_c97a677e68_b.jpg

5484485360_f76d8e23e8_b.jpg

5483892581_54422d85cd_b.jpg

5484488250_7057abe999_b.jpg

5484489610_f6eee0635f_b.jpg

I really like latest sets with Transcammer and GTR. 👍 That Transcammer looks very awesome with the gold wheels.

Thanks to JohnnyBravo, HondaFanatic, and Grand Prix for the comments :)

Another HDR effort here. Having quite an educational time trying to get these up to the sort of standard I've seen around these boards

GT by Citroën Race Car

5499201772_f5e013f031_b.jpg

The Integra and 'Cammer shots are great! The Miura looks fantastic, a stunning looking car if you ask me! 3th Lexus shot is my fav. out of that set! Great Updates!

Thanks Jason_B, Ghertel, and ceiling_fan. Appreciate the comments.
Seems the Trans Cammer is one of the peoples favourites haha. It was one of the photos I wasn't too sure on adding...
So that's good to know!

Had to add a couple of my FTO Super Tourer, this was another of my fave drives in GT4, and I've noticed it hasn't been getting alot of love in the galleries

5506477039_1a920f739a_b.jpg

5507076566_2bf0a4ddb2_b.jpg

Never seen the car before, nice shots though!

It's a great car, keep an eye on your UCD for it...

for a standard, it really photographs well, nice job! I have a black one too

Yeah it certainly didn't come out too bad huh. Stoked I got the black one, as it can't be painted, and in GT4 I was lumped with a heinous yellow one.

So much awesome photos. I couldn't even begin to pick my favourite.👍

Hey thanks Nasadus! Great to know you've been browsing my work :)

Ooh I really like the first shot, the orange contrasts great with the green background. And that's also a fairly uncommon section of Trial Mountain for pics, usually it's the tunnel or "tree hallway" :lol: Orange always seems to turn out well when HDR is used.

Ooh I really like the first shot, the orange contrasts great with the green background. And that's also a fairly uncommon section of Trial Mountain for pics, usually it's the tunnel or "tree hallway" :lol: Orange always seems to turn out well when HDR is used.

Thanks :) honestly, I don't often think about location for most of my shots, i just sorta pause at random and work from there...

Beautiful photos. Just makes me :drool:

Cheers mate, would you like a towel to wipe that up :sly:

Back