Gallery

• Thread starter GT-R
  • 525 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
First post is looking good Nenad. I should probably have time to work on the banner next week.

I'm bored, so here are a few really old (like, 4 or 5 months old) 2.0s that I was saving up for a good theme or for the tournament. I may as well post them here though.

I have a modified (as in the car) version of the last shot if you want it. Expect some new stuff pretty soon.

Last edited:
Quite nice pictures, nothing up to your current standard.
My favorite is the first one. The second one is too jagged for some reason. The third has too much noise and some smudged places. The last one, the car is a bit blurred. But, they are quite nice, a little more editing and they would look splendid IMO.

I'm not really into scenery pictures.....but your picture is really cool....simple but at the same time great....👍👍

And the ELISE pic....well i love the colour and that motion blur is just perfect....great work:cheers:

I'm not really into scenery pictures.....but your picture is really cool....simple but at the same time great....👍👍

And the ELISE pic....well i love the colour and that motion blur is just perfect....great work:cheers:

Thanks, pojarel18. The Elise picture is indeed great. The car is very clean and sharp, whereas the background is blurred. But: I'll enter with a much better shot (In my opinion); It's something you haven't seen from me so far. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back