Gallery

• Thread starter GT-R
  • 525 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's an animation done on one of my shots.

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR @ Grand Canyon

Click for full size

Last edited:
I think I am. Here's the original picture:
img0052f.jpg

New pictures:
img0027t.jpg

img0028h.jpg

img0029y.jpg

img0030u.jpg

img0031.jpg

img0032.jpg

img0033.jpg

img0034.jpg

img0035j.jpg

img0037.jpg

img0038b.jpg

img0039v.jpg
Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren @ Infineon Raceway

Congratulations for opening up a gallery, can't wait to see you guys as you improve.

I like the shots of the SLR at Infineon, IMO Infineon is one of the best Photomode locations as the track and surrounds are so well drawn and textured, stick there for a while until you find your style then move out to different tracks.

Thanks Sweetshop. I've done some shots at other tracks as well as in phototravel because I like some variety. Once I get what I've done so far on here, I'll go back to Infineon and take some more pics there.

More shots from me:
Dodge Charger R/T @ El Capitan
img0036w.jpg

img0040s.jpg

img0041i.jpg

img0042e.jpg

img0043.jpg

img0044hwj.jpg

img0045.jpg

img0046u.jpg

img0047r.jpg

img0048v.jpg

img0049u.jpg

img0050b.jpg

img0051j.jpg
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR @ Grand Canyon​
img0053p.jpg

img0054g.jpg

img0055t.jpg

Last edited:
Good progress but I would like to see more of your shots moved off center, that applies to both of you guys. Other than that just keep at it!

Good progress but I would like to see more of your shots moved off center, that applies to both of you guys. Other than that just keep at it!

Thanks for commenting and for giving advice.. 👍

Hm.. I'm taking three requests now.. Go!

er...um...er....206RC at the Nurburgring

as for the shots - I love the first of the Special pics. But be careful to to have the car too big in the image because you'll only bring out the rendering imperfections from GT4.

Do you have GIMP? It's free and does more than half of PS.

👍

er...um...er....206RC at the Nurburgring

as for the shots - I love the first of the Special pics. But be careful to to have the car too big in the image because you'll only bring out the rendering imperfections from GT4.

Do you have GIMP? It's free and does more than half of PS.

👍

Any specifications about the 206RC? Colour, rims, wing, etc.?

I'm using GIMP 👍

yes blue please - with racing tyres to make the wheels bigger. Everything else kept as the norm (although lowering it wouldn't hurt - just a bit though).

If you ever need any help with GIMP, hit me up with a PM or post in that thread I made 👍

yes blue please - with racing tyres to make the wheels bigger. Everything else kept as the norm (although lowering it wouldn't hurt - just a bit though).

If you ever need any help with GIMP, hit me up with a PM or post in that thread I made 👍

*takes a sheet of paper and writes 80Y 2C2's request down*

Thanks for that.. I'll PM you if I've questions/ problems 👍

Two other requests to go..

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take requests also...

More new pictures for now.
Toyota GT-One TS020 "Black Beauty" @ Grand Valley East​
img0083q.jpg

img0084.jpg

img0085i.jpg

img0086t.jpg

img0087y.jpg

img0088f.jpg

img0089t.jpg

img0090f.jpg

img0091t.jpg

img0092dio.jpg

Holden Commodore SS @ Las Vegas & Beacon Hill
img0105d.jpg

img0104gzr.jpg

img0103.jpg

img0102.jpg

Last edited:
Peugeot 206RC @ Nürburgring
(requested by 80Y 2C2)

Click for full size

That look absolutely great!:dopey: I'm sorry I couldn't comment earlier (lotsa school work) but that is a really good shot. Love the car, and the fact the the trees don't look fake (down to clever camera positioning 👍) and the lighting brings it out a bit too.

Minolta-I really like the second of the Toyota GT1 shots. 👍

Hi Nenad, sorry to come here just now...my life is a bit messy in the moment. I see you are working as a team here, I wish you guys luck. I will just leave a constructive advice, do not be mad with me. Most of your shots are with the brigthness at higher levels, try to balance lightning ,and don´t forget the colors too, I know you can make good pics.

keep up guys:)

Last edited:
Thanks for commenting NTX, it's just the shots look so dark on the PS2 (for me), and it just doesn't look very good. I mean, what's the point in a picture if you can't see anything?

Thanks for commenting NTX, it's just the shots look so dark on the PS2 (for me), and it just doesn't look very good. I mean, what's the point in a picture if you can't see anything?

Best thing to do would be to leave the brightness setting alone on the PS2, you can then adjust it better once your editing on a PC. I'd like to see you guys using manual focus and a lower shutter speed in some of the above shots though to give a better sense of action.

Indeed, the pics are looking good, except for the weird brightness setting on them, and the fact they look stationary. It's not easy to get a good "fast" pic in GT4, though.

We can only hope GT5 will have a Photomode which will allow us to take the shots exactly the way they look in the screen.

True. Especially when you don't know how to make blur in GIMP :ouch:

Remember my "PLEASE HELP" thread? It has most of what you need to know in there....the rest you can PM me about:tup:

I really like the Ruf shot with the road sign taking up most of it. That's a brilliant angle.

Nice gallery fellas, as is easily expected, I love the Commodore pics.👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back