Game does not seem to work

• Thread starter williamla
  • 9 comments
Australia
Australia
Hi All

I just bought the game, put in the game, installed the update and started playing. But everything is lock, only solo mode is available and can only race on the Dubai map. Does anyone know why this is?

Thanks

Its done the basic install so you can start, take a look at the bottom of the screen, the rest is downloading in the background, it will show you the percentage complete.

Your game isnt fully downloaded yet. Click options when hovering over the Project Cars tile in the PS4 menu and you can see how far the download is progressed.

Edit: Dang, those invisible mod ninjas! :nervous:

Hi All

I just bought the game, put in the game, installed the update and started playing. But everything is lock, only solo mode is available and can only race on the Dubai map. Does anyone know why this is?

Thanks

Is the game installed 100%?

If you start the game at anything below 100% the only game mode available is solo mode on dubai, once it gets to 100% the other modes will be there.

LOL...you know what, its all suddenly come to life!! OMG!! I was freaking out! I was like WTF!! How can this happen to me! Thanks so much everyone for your quick response. This game is hard to play on a controller. I need to sort out how to play on the G27 or buy a new setup!

I heard there is this dongle that can be purchased. Anyone using it?

Is this the controller input mode? It was already in that config for some reason, i'll try this again and give some feedback. Thanks!

Back