Game has become Dirty

I am surprised at this number. Matchmaking can't thrive under these conditions.

Exactly.
I was really shocked to see so few people playing.
They really need to open Sport Mode up to all regions and let everyone play together.

Those people drop off though, what we are left with is the core of the game base. Since we are not there yet I don't see the need for all the over reaction.

I aren't driving in any FIA or Manufacturer lobbies and I don't think I have any sport or driver ratings it's probably at the lowest default you start with. But I do go into the regular online lobby.

Just today and yesterday wasn't so bad in the free run on Nur lobbies. I met and drove with some good nice clean drivers and only the odd person hit me who could have clearly avoided me.

It also could have been an accident as they didn't all intentionally ram me again when they came off and I overtook and they caught up again. But maybe they aren't so good driving close to other drivers. I have to admit I aren't very good staying close to other cars and I need a little space.

Some suceeded and others didn't at shunting me off the track. But some were in VGT and only one or two VGT actually hit me off the track as he came round the corner like a speeding bullet and knocked me into the gravel. But overall I've enjoyed the free runs during today and the last couple days.

So you’re going to have an alphabetized list of 100s of usernames in your phone and reconcile the lobby list of players with the shame list every race?

Come on…

I use the players met feature on psn to block dirty drivers. Not much point to it as matchmaking couldn't care less, yet it's something to do while waiting for the finish counter instead of getting worked up about it. It's interesting to see how often I now try to block the same players, Perhaps I should check the players met list before the race starts to know the dirty drivers beforehand.

They really need to open Sport Mode up to all regions and let everyone play together.

Nice idea, though I do acknowledge the tech issues...How to improve Sport Mode participation? PD must be scratching their heads...

Maggiore first turn, i have to brake coz car ahead braked and i am right behind him. No problems there,quite clean from everyone.

But but guy behind decides to divebomb and use 2 of us as Shield. I get SR down. Moron goes ahead.

Turn 2, we both somehow rejoin withiut going completely totalled and brake for turn 2.

But but a guy behind again decides to divebomb and use us as Shield, rammed me to the grass. Race over for me.

Turn 2 in another race, i take inside line to prevent him Divebombing. Guess what he goes on the grass to nudge me and go ahead .i couldn't believe.

Turn 1 in another race, we all brake well but guy behind hits me, i hit one in front. He goes on the barriers. Not my mistake at all. Later he takes me out on the U turn thinking i rammed him intentionally.

This was yesterday but its happening since a month.

Fed up with stupid drivers.

I even messaged some idiots that yoy should be born in Ape Ages but they didn't reply :P

Weekends generally are best avoided. I did one race at Maggiore in Scirocco yesterday and it was a bump-fest.

Saying that, saturday in the TTS at Brands Indy was really good and fair.

Kudosprime shows the busiest day on GTS to be Sunday, so it's no surprised that it will bring in those who take the game less seriously and who don't care as much

One of the moderators posted the other day the percentage of people that have even completed one online sport mode race and it was something like 6%. That's just sadly low.

That's a shockingly low figure :( Such a shame - that's the best part!

I cannot stand when other players deliberately ram you off the track, then brake test you, then ram you again.
I reported him using the new report option in 1.13, hopefully something happens, because it isn't on.
Video evidence...

Should't happen that, such an arlarse. Hes fighting for 6th. New improvements hopepfully sort that stuff out.

Hi guys, with the new update, if I'm hit by somebody the game still decrease SR of both cars? I think it should penalize only the cars who push me.

I cannot stand when other players deliberately ram you off the track, then brake test you, then ram you again.
I reported him using the new report option in 1.13, hopefully something happens, because it isn't on.
Video evidence...

That guy's SR history speaks for itself.

I think a lot of your casual gamers see they can't use RSS tires and tune their cars so they aren't interested in sport mode

I really do hope so!!

Does anyone know what the report actually does now?

Does someone from PD check each report?

I know sony sorts out reports quickly. I reported someone who uploaded disgusting livery on a sambabus. Then it took only 2 hours for them to start l dont know when they reply though.
DSC_0260.JPG
DSC_0261.JPG

Exactly.
The less that play the better my chances of winning. I love the game and they end up with a core group of fair players and open up regions that will be great.

Its mad to see such a low number of sport mode players ≤20 races. Especially as this is an esports focused game.

I've always found motorsport to be quite humbling. Perhaps those 3/4 giving up in < 10 races aren't prepared to accept that perhaps they're not as **** hot as they think they are?

The penalty system might also be a bit of an unwanted wake-up call for some too, being unable to drive the way they want to without the game telling them off all of the time :)

Just two theories.
I'm sure plenty of people will claim that the game's physics aren't for them; dodgy throttle curve or whatever - but in Sport mode everyone's playing the same game at the end of the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those figures tell me that people try and get fed up of loosing. We live in an age where everything has to be instant. Instant pole, instant win.

I’m still pretty inconsistent driving. I can win a race then finish towards the back in the next.

Im still getting used to different cars and tracks and I’ve learnt to retaliate much less against poor drivers... I nearly lost it today though-bumped into the pits on the B.B ring!!! Grrrr!!!

Back