• Thread starter Pako
  • 6 comments

Pako

Staff Emeritus
United States
NW Montana
GTP-Pako
GTP Pako
Please post any gaming reviews on DMC here. Just curious what the populous opinion is.

Ummm, I don't think I've mentioned to anyone, but the game is sort of cool. It's by Capcom and all, and ummm... they sometimes make a decent game worth renting.
The game starts out simply enough, your just chilling in your place of business and this fairly decent looking girl comes along asking who you are. You're all like... Dante babe. And she all like... Sword through your chest, then she picks up a motorcycle and tries to club you to death with it, and before you know it you are knee deep in crazy puppets that jump on your chest and pound on you with sawblades. Then you're all like *hack* *jab* *slash* with a sword that puts Cloud from Final Fantasy 7 to shame, then *BOOM* *BOOM* with a shotgun, body parts everywhere!!!😈
And that's just the first 5 minutes.
But don't take my word for it try:
http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters/products/0,11114,445101,00.html
or
http://ps2.ign.com/reviews/15620.html
Only because some might see me as mildly biased though.:D

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Ummm, I don't think I've mentioned to anyone, but the game is sort of cool. It's by Capcom and all, and ummm... they sometimes make a decent game worth renting.
The game starts out simply enough, your just chilling in your place of business and this fairly decent looking girl comes along asking who you are. You're all like... Dante babe. And she all like... Sword through your chest, then she picks up a motorcycle and tries to club you to death with it, and before you know it you are knee deep in crazy puppets that jump on your chest and pound on you with sawblades. Then you're all like *hack* *jab* *slash* with a sword that puts Cloud from Final Fantasy 7 to shame, then *BOOM* *BOOM* with a shotgun, body parts everywhere!!!😈
And that's just the first 5 minutes.
But don't take my word for it try:
http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters/products/0,11114,445101,00.html
or
http://ps2.ign.com/reviews/15620.html
Only because some might see me as mildly biased though.:D

Cool :fdevil: Anyone else? I feel the urge to try and find it tomarrow.

Originally posted by Pako

Cool :fdevil: Anyone else? I feel the urge to try and find it tomarrow.

Interesting note about the "Iron Maiden" like art of Eddy straight out of the powerslave album. Great album by the way. I wonder what DMC's sound track is like? :D

BTW, did you like my telling in the style of a 'California stoner?' :D That's what I was shooting for anyway. Truly, I would break out the Oscar Ballot early this year.;)
1 P.S. To all people that live in California, I apologize for the generalization, as I did not mean to slap you around like a Redheaded Stepchild. (see line number 2)
2 P.P.S. To all red headed stepchildren, I apologize for the generalization, I should be more sensative in the future, and not treat you with as much disrespect as I would a 'California Stoner' (Californian's, please see line 1)

Hey all, now that I have tied all the Californians, and Red headed Step children up with an infinite loop, we can make fun of them freely.:lol:

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
BTW, did you like my telling in the style of a 'California stoner?' :D That's what I was shooting for anyway. Truly, I would break out the Oscar Ballot early this year.;)
1 P.S. To all people that live in California, I apologize for the generalization, as I did not mean to slap you around like a Redheaded Stepchild. (see line number 2)
2 P.P.S. To all red headed stepchildren, I apologize for the generalization, I should be more sensative in the future, and not treat you with as much disrespect as I would a 'California Stoner' (Californian's, please see line 1)

Hey all, now that I have tied all the Californians, and Red headed Step children up with an infinite loop, we can make fun of them freely.:lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back