game saves

  • Thread starter Thread starter clevedon
  • 3 comments
  • 466 views
Messages
2
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi all.
I have just bought a copy of gt6 'proper' - upgrading from gt5 prologue lol!! Gets boring after 5 years!
Anyway, can you download game save files to get cars and cash in the same way you can in gt5 prologue?
 
Hi all.
I have just bought a copy of gt6 'proper' - upgrading from gt5 prologue lol!! Gets boring after 5 years!
Anyway, can you download game save files to get cars and cash in the same way you can in gt5 prologue?
Not that I noticed. And if u could I'd imagine it would only be affected by gt5 anyway.
 
No, PD made a wise decision to lock the saves to the account it was created on.

Cheers
 
If your lucky, someone might have a save that is still in 1.01, they might be able to transfer the 1.01 update to a flash drive or somthing, then send it to you and you install that and do the 20mil glitch.

I have no idea if this is actually possible.

With the Redbull events I have a perfect grinding platform. Fun races and big money, that's how I get cars and money.
 
Back