Games of a Generation PlayStation Sale Offers Big Discounts on Racing Games

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by GTPNewsWire, Sep 30, 2020.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

2. mastergracie

mastergracie

I'd really like to buy TT 2 but they're still asking too much. :confused:

imported_rik19 likes this.
  3. Racing_Miku

Racing_Miku Premium

Have to say there wasn't much in this sale that I don't already own, I got more out of the Big in Japan sale which is still ongoing
    until next week but I would have snapped a couple of these up otherwise.

I paid full price for F1 2020 but it's one of the few games I've purchased this year that I have spent a lot of time playing so well worth the money
    if you like F1.

ykiki, mastergracie and MarcoM like this.
  4. ykiki

ykiki

I picked up F1 2020 last month when xbox had their sale, and I've really been enjoying the team ownership aspect of the game.

5. imported_rik19

imported_rik19

I just bought that yesterday, wish i never, i deleted it after 10 mins or so, I feel like a right idiot as i never buy digital games, always dics so i can resell if i dont like them...lesson learned...:banghead::censored::crazy::mad::rolleyes:

mastergracie likes this.
  6. mika haka

mika haka

Whats bad about it?

imported_rik19 likes this.
  7. imported_rik19

imported_rik19

Pretty much the same as the first one, frame rate jerkyish weedy bike sounds etc.....

8. crooky369

crooky369

I paid £20 for a disc version of the original last year.

Let's just say I had to sell it because I'd become so obsessed with the TT course that I'd stopped playing any other games.

I had hundreds of offs but when you manage it the rush of nailing a lap around a 37 mile circuit is something else!

Then you realise you can do a section or two faster so then you have to nail that section AND also the rest of the long, long circuit. It can take all day or longer just to get to a lap you're happy with because you can only do 3/4 laps an hour.

It's a never-ending goal to keep going faster and faster. If you love the TT it's an awesome game.

9. imported_rik19

imported_rik19

Actually i have changed my mind, i re downloaded it and i like it now, been playing it quite a lot, be nicer if it was 60 frames per second...

Last edited: Oct 9, 2020