If you were looking for a new racing game to pick up and play this weekend, you’re in luck. Beginning today, PlayStation’s “Games of a Generation” sale is live and we’ve rounded up the best deals on racing games.
Running until October 14, the GoaG sale offers savings on more than 100 titles, with some offering as much as 85% in savings. Not a bad way to spend money, if we say so ourselves. There’s some heavy-hitters in the sale, including Ghost of Tsushima, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, and Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, to name a few. Of course, there are some exciting racing games in the mix as well.
If you’ve been biding time to pick up the likes of F1 2020 or TT Isle of Man: Ride on the Edge 2, now is your chance. RIDE 3 offers the biggest discount in the sale for racing games on the list. Depending on your region, you can pick up the 2018 title for $7.49 for the Standard Edition and $11.99 for the Gold Edition — 85% off the original prices.
Unfortunately, Gran Turismo Sport isn’t featured on the list, though at the current $19.99, it’s still among the bargains. And what better way to keep yourself occupied until Gran Turismo 7 releases on the PlayStation 5, which might yet be a launch window title.
Below is the list of every racing game you’ll find during the sale:
- F1 2020 – $35.99 (£32.99/€41.99)
- F1 2020 Deluxe Schumacher Edition – $41.99 (£38.99/€47.99)
- MotoGP 20 – $24.99 (£24.99/€34.99)
- RIDE 3 – $7.49 (£7.49/€10.49)
- RIDE 3 Gold Edition – $11.99 (£11.24/€14.99)
- TT Isle of Man: Ride on the Edge 2 – $26.99 (£22.49/€26.99)
- WRC 8 FIA World Rally Championship – $19.99 (£19.99/€23.99)
- WRC 8 FIA World Rally Championship Deluxe Edition – $23.99 (£23.99/€27.99)
- WRC 8 Legendary Pack – $5.49 (£3.99/€4.99)
For the full lineup of savings, simply head into the PlayStation Store on your console.