Gamespot "Metal Made Beautiful: My Hour with FM5"

• Thread starter greekbull
  • 5 comments
This is a great feature for all of the people worried about having to look at awful liveries:
When my drivatar is used in races with strangers, it won't be with my livery, and there will be safeguards to ensure that it doesn't grief those players. However, when it races against my friends, my livery will be displayed, and it will mimic the dirty aspects of my racing behavior more closely.

This is a great feature for all of the people worried about having to look at awful liveries:
Oh man, otherwise it'd just be Monster Energy and Red Bull cars reversing at the start and using you as brakes into a corner.:lol:

I loved the way that the personable, Top Gear-flavored introduction to this class of car enthusiastically captured the era that produced those cars, and I felt my heart stir with a sense of appreciation for the big, beautiful American cars of the early 1970s. I realized that by putting these cars in their historical context, it was actually deepening my own interest in them...I'm not about to subscribe to Road & Track, but during that hour I spent with the game, it made a car lover out of me.
That sounds like a pretty cool feature, if they introduce all of the various event classes/types that way.

Latest Posts

Back